• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,797 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:03 AM

I have an old Hitachi 60SX12B Rear Projection TV that I would like to donate, but so far the Salvation Army and Purple Heart people are telling me that they are not interested; who else might want the thing?

The economy is running about as good as FFToday.com on a Sunday just before 1pm during football season.

#2 BLS

BLS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:05 AM

I have an old Hitachi 60SX12B Rear Projection TV that I would like to donate, but so far the Salvation Army and Purple Heart people are telling me that they are not interested; who else might want the thing?

Craigslist....or just wheel it out to the curb and put "Free/Works" on it.
It'll be gone by the time you get home from work.

KENYAN - GUN HATER 2012 FORWARD!

Minnesota Carry permit, conceal and carry, Minnesota, Conceal, Chandler's, Hastings, St. Paul, Minneapolis, .

#3 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,797 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

Craigslist....or just wheel it out to the curb and put "Free/Works" on it.
It'll be gone by the time you get home from work.

I avoid Craigslist nowadays, constantly get spammed anytime I list things there...

The curb is a decent idea as a last resort. I am calling local churches now, I would rather go that route over curbside if I can help it.

The economy is running about as good as FFToday.com on a Sunday just before 1pm during football season.

#4 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 80,296 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

gocolts :dunno:

#5 BLS

BLS

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,808 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:20 AM

gocolts :dunno:

shipping would be more than to give Gary the money to just go buy an HDTV. :cheers:

KENYAN - GUN HATER 2012 FORWARD!

Minnesota Carry permit, conceal and carry, Minnesota, Conceal, Chandler's, Hastings, St. Paul, Minneapolis, .

#6 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,857 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:27 AM

What about a YMCA in town??
"There are five real good recruits in the state. We got three of them. One couldn’t get into school, and the other went to (the University of) Iowa...which is about the same thing." - Coach Johnny Orr