• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,581 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:54 AM

Not my son nor my daughter although they both work for me (well used to). Just found out that 17 year has been texting 13 year old relentlessly. She was ok with it at first - even hid it from her mom but it got to almost stalking.

When you were 17 (senior in HS as he is) did you pay any attention to 8th grade girls ? and please you do not need to answer this gfiafp - we know where you stand on this.
“It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.”
~George Burns

#2 Giants Fan

Giants Fan

FF Geek

• Members
  • 44,464 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:06 AM

Ok, seriously? 17 you are just about an adult .... 14 you are still a kid. You shouldn't be having sex at 14. 15 is a grey area (lost my virginity at 15) and 16 .... it's pretty much expected. But it depends on the kids really, and at what level their relationship is at. My grandparents met at that age .... but that was kinda normal then.

When I was 17 I wouldn't have dated someone that young, but I did date someone that was 2 years younger, and we did have sex. She had Roman Catholic parents, but I took her myself to Planned Parenthood and got her on the pill, without her parents knowing. I met her when she was 15 .... but she wasn't a virgin, and we dated for years .... almost got married. Thank God we never did. Never woulda worked.

Long story short: 13 ... at any age besides 13, or 14 ..... is kinda pervy, IMO. Still a kid. Not ready for sex.

17 year old girls on the other hand .....

:headbanger:
http://www.RotoTeams.com

The only website in the universe dedicated to one thing, helping you find and fill spots in fantasy sports leagues.

#3 Giants Fan

Giants Fan

FF Geek

• Members
  • 44,464 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:18 AM

The only website in the universe dedicated to one thing, helping you find and fill spots in fantasy sports leagues.

#4 Mephisto

Mephisto

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,854 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:22 AM

No. And if it were my son doing that, the first thing I would teach him about is the "Sex Offender Registry" and what it means to his long term future.
Stop smoking cigarettes! Make a switch today.

#5 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,481 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:24 AM

No. He's too young for her. :banana:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#6 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,322 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:01 AM

Can size?

This thread is gayer than my dad.

#7 Giants Fan

Giants Fan

FF Geek

• Members
  • 44,464 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:06 AM

Unless she looks like Natalie Portman when she was 11.

#8 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,786 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:43 AM

I have to wonder what a 17 year old and a 13 year old might have in common :unsure:

To be fair, there are those instances where a 13 year old will seem older due to early development or other factors, and perhaps that 17 year old is a bit immature. Still, if you are the father of that girl, you are not going to be cool with this, ever.

Even guys her own age are trying to get into her pants, a 17 year old is going to be way more skilled at it, and have a greater potential for success in achieving that. Your daughter is not going to have a commensurate level of experience in fending it off.

Another question might be, what cant this guy find a 17 year old girl, or even a 16 year old? What the fock is wrong with him? :dunno:

The economy is running about as good as FFToday.com on a Sunday just before 1pm during football season.

#9 cyclone24

cyclone24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,856 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:55 AM

Was she wearing earrings?? :rolleyes: :banana:
"There are five real good recruits in the state. We got three of them. One couldn’t get into school, and the other went to (the University of) Iowa...which is about the same thing." - Coach Johnny Orr

#10 Patriotsfatboy1

Patriotsfatboy1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,271 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:04 AM

I have to wonder what a 17 year old and a 13 year old might have in common :unsure:

To be fair, there are those instances where a 13 year old will seem older due to early development or other factors, and perhaps that 17 year old is a bit immature. Still, if you are the father of that girl, you are not going to be cool with this, ever.

Even guys her own age are trying to get into her pants, a 17 year old is going to be way more skilled at it, and have a greater potential for success in achieving that. Your daughter is not going to have a commensurate level of experience in fending it off.

Another question might be, what cant this guy find a 17 year old girl, or even a 16 year old? What the fock is wrong with him? :dunno:

I just had this conversation yesterday with a 16 year old girl. :o

She was asking whether we (her dad, myself and my wife) thought it was okay if she wanted to date a younger guy. He is a sophmore and she is a junior. I said that I would much rather she date a guy a year younger than a year older because the younger guy is not going to be as good at getting into your pants (I did not use those words).

BTW - we had to tell the 21 year old neighbor to stop flirting with the 16 year old. Too creepy. The 17 year old flirting with the 13 year old is even creepier. I am talking GFIAFP-creepy.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

#11 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,481 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:39 AM

I just had this conversation yesterday with a 16 year old girl. :o

CAN SIZE!!!!!!!? :wall:

#12 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:41 AM

Well, there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with a Senior banging a Freshman. That's just the way of the world. One of the main perks of getting to your senior year.

Therefore, I should say it's only slightly wring to skew one year younger. But I'm going to go with it being pretty wrong for a Senior to be messing around with a girl in middle school. He needs to wait one more year.
I like steak

#13 Patriotsfatboy1

Patriotsfatboy1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,271 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:48 AM

CAN SIZE!!!!!!!? :wall:

I would guess 34b. :dunno:

The wife is up to a 34DD, though.

#14 Phurfur

Phurfur

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,842 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:57 AM

Kids know what is going on, he knows he only has one year before he is held accountable.

#15 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,786 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:12 AM

I would guess 34b. :dunno:

The wife is up to a 34DD, though.

Both at once would be fun.... :thumbsup:

The economy is running about as good as FFToday.com on a Sunday just before 1pm during football season.

#16 Patriotsfatboy1

Patriotsfatboy1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,271 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:32 AM

Both at once would be fun.... :thumbsup:

That was in the other thread that I posted. Still working on it. ;)

#17 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 43,786 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

That was in the other thread that I posted. Still working on it. ;)

I wish you well, and if successful, I focking hate your ass.... :thumbsup:

#18 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,481 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:53 AM

I wish you well, and if successful, I want to fock your ass.... :thumbsup:

:o

#19 Me_2006

Me_2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

Well, there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with a Senior banging a Freshman. That's just the way of the world. One of the main perks of getting to your senior year.

Exactly. Besides, 17 year old guys flirt with EVERYTHING from 13-53. I wouldn't let them hang out or anything like that, and if she's uncomfortable with it, it has to stop, but he isn't being pervy on purpose. He just wants to fock everything that's old enough to reproduce.

#20 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,855 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:38 PM

Would it be weird if I told you people that when I was 20, I was partying at an abandoned construction site (there were prolly 50 or so of us there) and ended up getting a hand job in the back seat of a buddys car (not to completion) from a girl that I really thought might be underage? FWIW, She also gave my frined a HJ that night right afterwords.

My frined and I had to go to our sisters graduation ceremony the next day. (they were both graduating from the same school, obviously)

Funny enought, the girl that did the HJ's was part of our sisters graduating class..We totally freaked out when we saw her sitting one row above our sisters (who were seated together).

The kicker: It was an 8th grade graduation :cry: :ninja: :wall:

#21 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,633 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:42 PM

17 and 13 is pretty focked up. If she was just one year older then it might just be a little creepy. But 17 and 13? Lock up the 17 year old now because it's only a matter of time.

#22 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,633 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:46 PM

Would it be weird if I told you people that when I was 20, I was partying at an abandoned construction site (there were prolly 50 or so of us there) and ended up getting a hand job in the back seat of a buddys car (not to completion) from a girl that I really thought might be underage? FWIW, She also gave my frined a HJ that night right afterwords.

My frined and I had to go to our sisters graduation ceremony the next day. (they were both graduating from the same school, obviously)

Funny enought, the girl that did the HJ's was part of our sisters graduating class..We totally freaked out when we saw her sitting one row above our sisters (who were seated together).

You always did strike me as the sex offender type. :P

#23 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,855 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

You always did strike me as the sex offender type. :P

Dude..I felt so focking dirty the next night. It's like, WTF was she doing out there? I'm not gonna turn down a free HJ, but 8th grade? Damn...I honestly thought she was around 16 or so. Luckily there were never any charges filed against Gypsybrat or myself.

Hopefully she learned a lesson. :bench:

On how to give a proper HJ :banana:

#24 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,581 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:39 AM

The kicker: It was an 8th grade graduation

:shocking:

When I was 18 I took a 24 year old to my prom. :music_guitarred:

Don't get me wrong I'm 42 and look at chicks that are a hell of a lot closer to my 12 year son then me - but I don't "gfiafp" on it ("act" on it for the uninformed)
“It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.”
~George Burns

#25 RicemanX

RicemanX

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,242 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:10 PM

When you are in high school, it's fine to flirt/date/hook up with other people in high school.
Plenty of senior/freshman action and nothing is really wrong with it.

but middle school!? That's a no go.

12 team Keeper league (Currently in 1st place)

QB - Sara Underwood, Tim Tebow
RB - Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Olivia Munn
WR - Kate Upton, Jessica Biel, January Jones
TE - Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde
K - Morton Anderson
DEF - Cast of Glee, especially that big chick

#26 Savage Beast

Savage Beast

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,790 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

Would it be weird if I told you people that when I was 20, I was partying at an abandoned construction site (there were prolly 50 or so of us there) and ended up getting a hand job in the back seat of a buddys car (not to completion) from a boy that I really thought might be underage? FWIW, he also gave my frined a HJ that night right afterwords.

Funny enought, the boy that did the HJ's was part of our sisters graduating class..We totally freaked out when we saw him sitting one row above our sisters (who were seated together).

:nono:

#27 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,855 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:30 PM

:nono:

Sorry, sir. :(

Mebbe if I let a 90 year old give me a HJ it would balance it out?

Teh Lake O Fire scares me

#28 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,581 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:22 AM

Mebbe if I let a 90 year old give me a HJ it would balance it out?

You mean again ? :shocking:
~George Burns