Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

My yearly THANK YOU

The key to a great league is GREAT owners - ones that bicker and talk trash and make it fun BUT REALIZE it is indeed all in fun. again this has been a real honor and privilage to commish this league - thank you all for making it so easy and enjoyable. fock ups happen but I always do all I can to make amends. winners will be be paid withing 2-3 weeks after final game likely sooner.

again thank you all this is the best league I have ever been in let alone commish.

Shane

Great league, great owners, great commish. Another great year, looking forward to next season. Thanks to all. :pointstosky: :thumbsup: :cheers:

The key to a great league is GREAT owners - ones that bicker and talk trash and make it fun BUT REALIZE it is indeed all in fun. again this has been a real honor and privilage to commish this league - thank you all for making it so easy and enjoyable. fock ups happen but I always do all I can to make amends. winners will be be paid withing 2-3 weeks after final game likely sooner.

again thank you all this is the best league I have ever been in let alone commish.

Shane

u are the best commish in the biz!

RB RB RB

:wave:

Indeed another good year for you all. I love having the two titles!

FIRST AND WORST :first:

Good first year, great league, thanks for the invite

why I changed my waiver wire move Monday from M Barber for 1300 to C Ponder for 1300 is beyond me.

You are welcome LBH

why I changed my waiver wire move Monday from M Barber for 1300 to C Ponder for 1300 is beyond me.

You are welcome LBH

:lol: :lol:

i thought i was drunk when i saw that on the league site, or maybe u were drunk.

At least u have ur keeper for next yr! :cheers:

im keeping no one. dont like that idea.

look at joc, he basically kept his whole roster. how'd that work out? :lol:

You are welcome LBH

Thank you. I needed the help :)

im keeping no one. dont like that idea.

look at joc, he basically kept his whole roster. how'd that work out? :lol:

My team is coming together now! Julio Jones is on fire, Matt Ryan is doing what he supposed to finally. CJ2k - eh. Dez Bryant continues to score td's. Bradshaw and Hillis are the two biggest losers on my team. They killed me.

Strategy for next year...the same...RB RB RB, I just need to pick the correct ones. And here is a tip, they won't rhyme with Crapshaw or Phylis. :first:

Moz, you are a good commish. Horrible FF'er who's probably wishing he was still playing BFE, but a good commish...

Happy New Year bizwitch!

Moz, you are a good commish. Horrible FF'er who's probably wishing he was still playing BFE, but a good commish...

Happy New Year bizwitch!

NICE HANDLE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

NICE HANDLE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

you like that?

back in the hands of the rightful owner! and it's never leaving again! :headbanger: :overhead: