• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,555 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

Liked the pick A LOT. Now hopefully they don't take Kirk Cousins with one of their 2nd round picks.

:bench:

#42 JT

JT

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,883 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

Absolutely hate the Foles pick. Unathletic, poor showing throwing the ball at the combine, a guy who was bailed out by having a couple really good WR in college. Lost something like 15 of his last 19 college starts in a purtrid PAC 10/12.

Otherwise, a nice draft.

To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine

We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness. We are monkeys with money and guns. Tom Waits

The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac (1758)

#43 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,375 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

Absolutely hate the Foles pick. Unathletic, poor showing throwing the ball at the combine, a guy who was bailed out by having a couple really good WR in college. Lost something like 15 of his last 19 college starts in a purtrid PAC 10/12.

Acreed. Foles pick was bad, otherwise I'm pretty pleased.
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#44 JT

JT

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,883 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

In recent Eagles news, Jason Peters ruptures his Achilles for a second time. Apparently the mobility device he was using to get around the house collapsed, he hit the floor and re-ruptured it.

http://www.fftoday.c...x.php?Item=5999

Boy, we're off to a flying start.

To argue with a man who has renounced his reason is like giving medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine

We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness. We are monkeys with money and guns. Tom Waits

The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac (1758)

#45 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,375 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:54 PM

Recent news? Peters ruptured his Achilles a month ago. They signed Bell as his replacement.

#46 GreenTD

GreenTD

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

Recent news? Peters ruptured his Achilles a month ago. They signed Bell as his replacement.

He ruptured it again.... Ruh roh!

#47 JT

JT

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,883 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

"Again". "A second time". "Apparently the mobility device he was using to get around the house collapsed, he hit the floor and re-ruptured it."

Delays/diminishes prospects for his return significantly.

Reading is fun-damental!

#48 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,375 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:13 AM

"Again". "A second time". "Apparently the mobility device he was using to get around the house collapsed, he hit the floor and re-ruptured it."

Delays/diminishes prospects for his return significantly.

Reading is fun-damental!

Wow, no idea how I missed this in the news.

I'm an excellent reader btw. :cheers: