• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,534 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:59 AM

Today is a good day. Here is a magazine called The Conservative Teen, whose first issue is miraculously FREE and ONLINE for you to read in its entirety. The Conservative Teen appears to essentially be one of those “$4.99 ORDINARILY BUT FOR YOU, FREE!” fake magazines like Raw Life Today, or whatever, that sneak their way into your doctor’s waiting room. Except with The Conservative Teen, what we have is not product-touting, but idea-touting. IDEAS. Finally, some ideas. Like how to always have a baby at any time. And to never watch Glee. And of course, because the titular reader of this magazine doesn’t know anything because they are home-schooled in a patient manner, the articles in The Conservative Teen are written by grownups, who all happen to be involved with either The Heritage Foundation, Fox Business News, the Family Research Council or the Media Research Center. Fun fun fun!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#2 Bishop82

Bishop82

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:52 AM

Colbert Report
"This has obviously run it's course. If you want to continue, take it to a chat room, the bedroom, or somewhere else. " - Mikey

"You hemorrhage for about 16% of your adult life. We shart once in a blue moon. We can pee standing up. We give facials, you take them. Check and mate." - Patriotsfatboy1

#3 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 44,422 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:56 AM

When they have them singing Romney is wondeful, start teaching them the white version of critical race theory or have them singing and dancing in state capital rotundas let us know.

#4 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,534 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

When they have them singing Romney is wondeful, start teaching them the white version of critical race theory or have them singing and dancing in state capital rotundas let us know.

Not yet, they just have their very own brainwashing magazine. It's like Highlights for the children of retards. :lol:
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.