• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 phan a tic

phan a tic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

A friend called me last night and asked me to watch this show. I dialed it up but after 5 minutes I was ready to change the channel ... but I didn't and I ended up watching it AND the repeat that followed it. Pret-TY funny.

Anybody seen it?
It's none of your damn business. Okay.

HTH

#2 GettnHuge

GettnHuge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 39,615 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

if it's on I spose you gotta watch but it's not something you miss anything else decent for
MedStudent: Sorry to disapoint you but i don't have a pair.

nikki2200: But STAY ON TOPIC. This thread is about shooting water out of your ass

jgcrawfish: i'm bleeding and screaming and the guinnea pig is flopping around on the desk

SUXBNME: One unfortunate or funny thing that I did do was have my buddy take a pic of my weiner

#3 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,555 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

Even being a redneck hillbilly from Minny, I couldn't put up with those inbred dumbfucks from Louisiana. :music_guitarred:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#4 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,026 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Even being a redneck hillbilly from Minny, I couldn't put up with those inbred dumbfucks from Louisiana. :music_guitarred:

:wave:

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#5 BudBro

BudBro

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

i like the show. it's fun to see a simple business can work.

“You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift, help small men by tearing down big men, strengthen the weak by weakening the strong, lift the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer, help the poor by destroying the rich, establish security on borrowed money, or help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” —William J. H. Boetcker

http://www.flickr.co..."]2007 f-18 pic

#6 Drizzay

Drizzay

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,347 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

i like the show. it's fun to see a simple business can work.

That's how they get ya.
Tell your story walkin'!

Rev 5:5

#7 Fumbleweed

Fumbleweed

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,158 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

I know the family in the show. My mom knows them a lot better than I do.

The dad was a college QB at Louisiana Tech. They are a LOT smarter than the show makes them look. One of the other brothers is a minister. He doesn't appear on the show. He's super intelligent.
"Happiness begins when selfishness ends"- John Wooden

#8 Fumbleweed

Fumbleweed

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,158 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

The dad that I spoke (Phil Robertson) actually beat out Terry Bradshaw at La. Tech for the starting job for one season.
"Happiness begins when selfishness ends"- John Wooden

#9 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,725 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

My wife is from Louisiana. She knows the kinda hot chick that is married to one of those tools. Supposedly, the whole show is a fake. That isn't even their house, and back in the day, they didn't look like members of zz top. They supposedly have been trying to get a show for years, and bugged the sh!t our of billy the exterminator to hook them up with his peeps.

Not to mention the show is focking stupid and not entertaining in the least.
Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.
-- Voltaire (The French one, not the Chinese one)

#10 edytwinky

edytwinky

FF Geek

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

I gave this show ten minutes and couldn't watch it anymore. Way too boring for me