• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Know Doubt

Know Doubt

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:07 AM

Focking around on his wife and kids. Pic included of engaged hoe, well probably not anymore the c#nt.

Quiting on the Falcons and all his players AND Coaches there.

I hated that we hired him, made it really hard to root for my Hawgs.

Good. Focking. BYE!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo....-042635905.html
Super. Atlas was her last work of fiction and represents her philosophy, so you shouldn't start with that one. Fountainhead is more of a primer for Atlas, if you read Fountainhead second then you're more likely to get bored with it. I did read Fountainhead first and that worked out great for me. And I reread both every couple years or so. Enjoy.

-Stuart

Current users on :ignore: Rusty, Rusty, Rusty, Rusty(no wait, that one is funny), Rusty and Rusty.

#2 penultimatestraw

penultimatestraw

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,020 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

Geez, why so tough on the guy? Everybody cheats!

#3 Daddio

Daddio

FF Geek

• Members
  • 856 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:31 AM

LMAO!! What a doosh. I hope the Hogs cut him loose. Falcon's fans are loving this story. :cheers:

#4 shovelheadt

shovelheadt

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,093 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:12 AM

How worthless does this chick have to be to ride a lump of sh*t like Petrino?
JUNGLE FEVER BABY

#5 Fumbleweed

Fumbleweed

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,158 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Geez, why so tough on the guy? Everybody cheats!

Everybody cheats? No...no, they don't. I'm not saying people should be hard on the guy...I just hate that particular statement. It's not true. Some people take being faithful to another person very, very seriously.
"Happiness begins when selfishness ends"- John Wooden

#6 DankNuggs

DankNuggs

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,813 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

Everybody cheats? No...no, they don't. I'm not saying people should be hard on the guy...I just hate that particular statement. It's not true. Some people take being faithful to another person very, very seriously.

jobless, wifeless, 1/2 his assets-less, publically shamed....

Not like he isn't getting his... those pics of him in the neck brace with the mangled face are priceless.

Bruins > Habs

Spending cuts without any tax hike concessions are immoral

#7 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,867 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

Damn, you'd think if you were the head football coach at a major state university in the south, and you're looking to get some trim on the side, you could find hotter than THAT!
Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.
-- Voltaire (The French one, not the Chinese one)

#8 penultimatestraw

penultimatestraw

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,020 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

Take it to the infidelity thread(s), Tebow. :thumbsdown:

#9 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,497 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

I don't get what the big problem is. So he was focking around on his wife; obviously that isn't cool but I'm sure he is not the only college head coach to do so.

And as far as the accident, it's not like he hurt anyone else. If this was a hit and run I could understand all the outrage, but as it is I just don't really get it. Yeah he sounds like a POS, but again, what head coach of a major college football program isn't?

#10 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,497 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

Damn, you'd think if you were the head football coach at a major state university in the south, and you're looking to get some trim on the side, you could find hotter than THAT!

She looks like a quality fock doll to me. Nice body, big t!ts, probably swallows like its her job (which it is).

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Jessica-Dorrell-Husband.jpeg (bummer for the dude in this pic!!!)

http://guyism.com/sports/jessica-dorrell-and-bobby-petrino-in-motorcycle-accident.html/attachment/jessica-dorrell-5

:dunno:

#11 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,995 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

In fairness to Petrino, I'm sure he is banging other chicks that are way hotter. This is just the one he was banging that day.
I like steak

#12 Mungwater

Mungwater

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,856 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

jobless, wifeless, 1/2 his assets-less, publically shamed....

Not like he isn't getting his... those pics of him in the neck brace with the mangled face are priceless.

He looks like darth vader in return of the jedi

#13 remote controller

remote controller

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,450 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

He's no Greeg Williams, and I will steer clear of casting stones at him for his moral lapses in his marriage. I feel he is a piece of ###### for his professional life.
--If your IQ were two points higher, you'd be a brick!--

#14 gocolts

gocolts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,706 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

I don't get what the big problem is. So he was focking around on his wife; obviously that isn't cool but I'm sure he is not the only college head coach to do so.

And as far as the accident, it's not like he hurt anyone else. If this was a hit and run I could understand all the outrage, but as it is I just don't really get it. Yeah he sounds like a POS, but again, what head coach of a major college football program isn't?

Just because there are other coaches that are pure degenerates like Petrino, doesn't mean he should get a pass.

The dude is a twisted pervert who lies to those closes to him for his own self gratification. He should never work near a collage again for he rest of his twisted adulterous life. He simply can not be trusted. Fock this POS motherfocker
Go Colts!!!!

#15 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,134 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

Seems to me it is just a personal matter...............but it depends on what the meaning of the word is, is. :music_guitarred:

Obama really inherited a mess for his second term. 

#16 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,479 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

Seems to me it is just a personal matter...............but it depends on what the meaning of the word is, is. :music_guitarred:

:banana:jizz is jizz you fawking moron. :banana:

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#17 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,751 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

She looks like a quality fock doll to me. Nice body, big t!ts, probably swallows like its her job (which it is).

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Jessica-Dorrell-Husband.jpeg (bummer for the dude in this pic!!!)

http://guyism.com/sports/jessica-dorrell-and-bobby-petrino-in-motorcycle-accident.html/attachment/jessica-dorrell-5

:dunno:

No shiot, I'd hit it like she owed me money. :banana:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#18 zmanzzzz

zmanzzzz

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

LOVE the guy. :thumbsup:

#19 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,899 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

He racks disiprin

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB