Sign in to follow this  
Kanil

NFL Schedule leaked?

If true, it will be the first time I can ever remember the Bengals starting off with 3 road games.

The Bears have 6 road games in the first 8 games

Yeah, something tells me this is either a very well done hoax or it's valid, but not quite baked in yet.

No way that is the right schedule

Jags have 6 home dates in the first 8 games and finish the season on the road the last 3 games, NOPE

No way that is the right schedule

Jags have 6 home dates in the first 8 games and finish the season on the road the last 3 games, NOPE

The NFL doesn't allow a team three home or road regular season games in a row. They did this in the 60's and a season ticket holder sued them. I can't remeber what team it was.

I call BS.

Titans vs Vikings seems an odd Monday Night game week 3.

Another reason this schedule is BS. You have to have a winng season the year before to be on MNF.

Another reason this schedule is BS. You have to have a winng season the year before to be on MNF.

Not true. MNF often has at least one team that didn't have a winning record the year before.

However, those almost always divisional games, or at least teams that have history with each other.

The NFL doesn't allow a team three home or road regular season games in a row. They did this in the 60's and a season ticket holder sued them. I can't remeber what team it was.

I call BS.

That is simply not true, every year there are teams that are forced to go on the road 3 consecutive weeks, it is one of the bigest things to look for as a gambler as the away team is like 35% against the number in that third game.

That is simply not true, every year there are teams that are forced to go on the road 3 consecutive weeks, it is one of the bigest things to look for as a gambler as the away team is like 35% against the number in that third game.

I stand corrected. The Saints went on a three game road trip last year. I thought there was a rule against this.

I stand corrected. The Saints went on a three game road trip last year. I thought there was a rule against this.

Yea, Ariz, Buff and the Jets had to do it and Phily and Seat had 3 straight home games last year. I just have nevered seen a scheudle that had a team with it's last three games on the road, that is why I questioned the validity of the above schedule

thursday night games every week?

eagles better have clinched the playoffs early - baltimore, pittsburgh and dallas last 3 weeks.

thursday night games every week?

This part I know is factual, as it was announced a while ago.

No way will the Dolphins play the Bengals in week 4. This has gotta be a fake.

Sarcasm? If not, I don't get what you're saying.