• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Phurfur

Phurfur

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,842 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

made by an employee of the GSA’s Hawaii office, in which the employee appears to be bragging about agency spending and says that he’d never be investigated for it. The committee dubbed it “Federal Worker ‘American Idle’.”

“I buy everything your field office can't afford," the employee raps in the video. "I'll never be under OIG investigation."

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-video-shows-federal-employee-at-gsa-bragging-about-lavish-spending-20120406,0,2258767.story?track=rss

:thumbsup:

#2 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,050 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

“I buy everything your field office can't afford," the employee raps in the video. "I'll never be under OIG investigation."

The worst part about this so-called rap is it doesn't even rhyme. :thumbsdown:
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#3 Phurfur

Phurfur

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,842 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

On September 22, 2008, Obama said, "I am not a Democrat who believes that we can or should defend every government program just because it's there... We will fire government managers who aren't getting results, we will cut funding for programs that are wasting your money and we will use technology and lessons from the private sector to improve efficiency across every level of government... The only way we can do all this without leaving our children with an even larger debt is if Washington starts taking responsibility for every dime that it spends."

:thumbsup:

#4 parrot

parrot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,442 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

I believe everything I hear in rap songs. :blink:

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.   - Hanlon's Razor. 

#5 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,475 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

We should probably shut down the whole federal government because of this one employee's actions.

#6 Cdub100

Cdub100

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,495 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

We should probably shut down the whole federal government because of this one employee's actions.

In a comedic rap parody.