16 replies to this topic

#1 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

Plane was out of NAS Oceana.
Pilots ejected and taken to the hospital...lots of fires and damage on the ground

:o

link

Seagull, give it all away, stay a bird, stay a man, stay a ghost, stay what you want to be

#2 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,488 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

They couldn't have ditched the plane in the ocean? :blink:

#3 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,134 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

They couldn't have ditched the plane in the ocean? :blink:

You tell us. You are the expert on knowing the causes of situations that happen thousands of miles from where you are well before facts come out.

Jeebus! They are still fighting the fires the crash caused, and you are already coming off as an expert on what happened. :doh:

Obama really inherited a mess for his second term. 

#4 NewbieJr

NewbieJr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 45,606 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

You tell us. You are the expert on knowing the causes of situations that happen thousands of miles from where you are well before facts come out.

Jeebus! They are still fighting the fires the crash caused, and you are already coming off as an expert on what happened. :doh:

Shouldn't you be thinking about how you can shoehorn some Obama blame into this situation?
Mine is small, but the head spins.

#5 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,134 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

Shouldn't you be thinking about how you can shoehorn some Obama blame into this situation?

It's becoming more and more apparent why your wife kicked your sorry ass out of the house. She got tired of mopping up your drool.

#6 NewbieJr

NewbieJr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 45,606 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

It's becoming more and more apparent why your wife kicked your sorry ass out of the house. She got tired of mopping up your drool.

Take your time. I'm sure sonething will come to you. Check Fox News. They've probably already come up with sonething.

#7 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,134 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

Take your time. I'm sure sonething will come to you. Check Fox News. They've probably already come up with sonething.

No matter the subject of a thread, you show up to roon it with your political trolling.

Great job, Welchy. :thumbsup:

#8 NewbieJr

NewbieJr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 45,606 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

No matter the subject of a thread, you show up to roon it with your political trolling.

Great job, Welchy. :thumbsup:

Look up retard. You hijacked it by attacking igot worms. Why? Because he also beats you up in political threads.
Now behave yourself and I won't have to come back and smack you again. Carry on.

#9 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,134 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Look up retard. You hijacked it by attacking igot worms. Why? Because he also beats you up in political threads.
Now behave yourself and I won't have to come back and smack you again. Carry on.

Wrong again, Welchy.

He questioned the pilots. I pointed out he is making judgements without facts, as he has done before. Both on subject.

Then you troll in with "Obama", Welchy. :wave:

#10 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,899 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

Look up retard.

If gfiafp would stay on his meds and you and rp refused to respond to each other, I could pretty much have this whole board to myself.

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#11 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,748 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

If gfiafp would stay on his meds and you and rp refused to respond to each other, I could pretty much have this whole board to myself.

:first:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#12 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,488 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

Six people unaccounted for.

#13 GobbleDog

GobbleDog

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,867 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

No ejection seats = fewer crashes

They probably bailed because the air conditioning went out.

#14 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,488 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

Amazingly, it sounds like everyone is safe. Kudos to the pilots for dumping most of the fuel before the crash. :thumbsup:

#15 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,134 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

Amazingly, it sounds like everyone is safe. Kudos to the pilots for dumping most of the fuel before the crash. :thumbsup:

Before the first fact came out, you were questioning why they didn't just fly over the ocean to crash.

Not jumping to conclusion has it's benefits. You should try it sometime. :thumbsup:

#16 MedStudent

MedStudent

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,706 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

No ejection seats = fewer crashes

They probably bailed because the air conditioning went out.

You must not be a liberal, otherwise recliner pilot would have attacked you for speculating without all the facts.
“My mind is my own church.” - Thomas Paine

#17 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,134 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:47 AM

You must not be a liberal, otherwise recliner pilot would have attacked you for speculating without all the facts.

Either that, or the post was such an over the top fishing expedition only an incredible nincompoop would take it seriously.