Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2012 NFL Draft Contest

We're live with this.

This is the eighth year for this contest. All the rules and details are at the link above. Predict the top ten picks in the NFL Draft and answer the 5 bonus questions. The top ten entries with the most points will win some FFT prizes. :thumbsup:

Deadline to enter the contest is 7:30pm Eastern on Thursday April 26th (30 minutes prior to the start of the NFL Draft). You may edit and resubmit your picks as many times as necessary up to the contest deadline.

Good luck!

Mike...is a separate login/password required for this contest? It's not letting me use my normal FFToday username/password. Thanks.

Mike...is a separate login/password required for this contest? It's not letting me use my normal FFToday username/password. Thanks.

My normal one works just fine.

My normal one works just fine.

Mine doesn't. Even logged out/back in to the normal site to verify I was using the right combo.

Edit: I use Firefox

A unique login is required for FFToday.com (different from your login here at the forums). If you have an FFT account and are having trouble, shoot me an email and we'll get it straightened out.

Let me at that 18.09

Here are some current stats on the first bonus question, "Which team will trade up?"

ARI - 3%

BAL - 4%

DAL - 11%

KC - 12%

MIA - 19%

NE - 15%

NYJ - 7%

PHI - 21%

SEA - 7%

NYG - 1%

Sorry c9h13no3, he didn't make our original cut of players to include in the contest. Given the late stage with the draft going tonight, we don't feel it is fair to other entries to add him in now as an option. Had it been earlier this week even, we would have been a lot more likely to add him, but we'll have to go with the contest without him as an available option.

I just tried to enter and it said it was past the deadline. Is it now closed? The original post said 7:30 Eastern.

As Walter34 pointed out, the contest seems to have locked early. I will post my picks here to be considered if possible.

1. Luck

2. Griffin

3. Claiborne

4. Richardson

5. Blackmon

6. Kalil

7. Gilmore

8. Tannehill

9. Cox

10.Barron

Questions:

1. New England

2. 8

3. Yes

4. Cleveland

5. Offense

Guys,

The contest did lock early (damn daylight saving time) but its back open now until 7:30 PT ET if you want to edit your picks.

Sorry for the confusion.

I hit enter at 6:30:34 central time, too late. Oh well, I've been top 10 before. Good luck all!

if i had trent to cleveland at 4 and he goes to cleveland at 3 its still not a hit correct? stupid trade lol

if i had trent to cleveland at 4 and he goes to cleveland at 3 its still not a hit correct? stupid trade lol

You get full credit for picking Trent Richardson to Cleveland. It doesn't matter what pick is used for this contest; just match the team to the player.

You get full credit for picking Trent Richardson to Cleveland. It doesn't matter what pick is used for this contest; just match the team to the player.

Really? So if I picked the first 6 in order (but obv not to their respective teams) I did not go 6-0?

Some clarification there would have been nice.

i dont think so

i believe its where the player was selected regardless of team and for each spot you are off you lose 1 point. so if i had richardson going 4th to cleveland but he went 3rd i get 9 points.

try again.

don't feel bad though, morris claiborne doesn't know how to read either.

:cheers:

Direct from the rules guys:

For the contest it does not matter which team selects the player but rather what draft position (order) the players are drafted in.

Unofficial results are up. Still double and triple checking I've marked the bonus questions right.

try again.

don't feel bad though, morris claiborne doesn't know how to read either.

:cheers:

I didn't read anything, I blew it off, like Claiborne, I was basing it on memory of past drafts.