Photo

Who is the Most Batshit Crazy

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Poll: Which flat-earther is nuttiest? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's Craziest

1. Little Rusty (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Phurfur (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

3. BudBro (10 votes [31.25%])

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

4. Recliner Pilot (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

5. drobeski (3 votes [9.38%])

Percentage of vote: 9.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

There may be other nominees, but these are who I could think of.

vote
:overhead:

No lie is too obvious for the people to believe if it accommodates their secret wish to believe it. – Christa Wolf

#2 Giants Fan

Giants Fan

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,862 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:49 PM

:wave:
http://www.RotoTeams.com

Fantasy sports and premium gaming.

#3 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,209 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

Oh crap, yeah, how could you possibly forget GFIAFP in a crazy tourney?

#4 Little Rusty

Little Rusty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

There's a thin line between batshit crazy & genius :P

" EINSTEIN Bagels"

Check out some of my ART and maybe even buy something ! B)

http://cristophers-d...try.pixels.com/

#5 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,209 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

There's a thin line between batshit crazy & genius :P

"says EINSTEIN bagels"

Perhaps, but you are well well past that thin line.

#6 MTSkiBum

MTSkiBum

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,492 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

I think hoytdwow is just as poor of poster as anyone in his poll :unsure:

Its funny how partisan hacks cannot see their own craziness.
Steeler's Fan

#7 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

did you miss the one yesterday where bubro said McCarthy exposed actual evil communist agents?

No lie is too obvious for the people to believe if it accommodates their secret wish to believe it. – Christa Wolf

#8 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,700 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

Damn! Another list I didn't make. :cry:

1. She did. She got tired of Greenpeace pushing her "back" into the ocean, so she came home.
2. The Beach!?! And let some freeloading hermit crab claim squatters rights on her hallway?
3. If she gets sand in that hallway, she will eventually produce the worlds largest pearl.

#9 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,209 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

Yeah, it says a lot about this place that the "crazy" list is all doods.

#10 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,051 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

Oh, come on now. Everyone knows you're just a RP alias.

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#11 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

did you miss the one yesterday where bubro said McCarthy exposed actual evil communist agents?

Alger Hiss

read this book commie

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#12 Little Rusty

Little Rusty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

I refuse to vote simply because Nikki, Newbie & MDC are not on the list.

Check out some of my ART and maybe even buy something ! B)

http://cristophers-d...try.pixels.com/

#13 Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt

Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt

FF Geek

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

No kidding. Just how many personalities do I have to have to make this list?

:mad:

#14 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,162 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

No Junior Seau option? :dunno:

This thread is gayer than my dad.

#15 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,051 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

No Junior Seau option? :dunno:

He's not batshit crazy..............anymore.

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#16 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 111,631 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

good call leaving GFIAFP out. he would win easily.

That's would be like adding Michelle Bachman to a who is more bathshit crazy poll

#17 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

Alger Hiss

read this book commie

:lol:

here are the first 2 reviews on the book's amazon page:

"America, please read this book."
-Glenn Beck

"the greatest book since the Bible"
-Ann Coulter, Creators Syndicate

:doh:

#18 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

here are the first 2 reviews on the book's amazon page:

:doh:

Name one person unjustly accused by McCarthy? Good luck.

Do you know who Lawrence Duggan is?

#19 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,189 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

:thumbsup:

I like Frank M now

#20 Phurfur

Phurfur

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,849 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

I voted for myself because I would hate to be considered part of the norm on this bored.

Vote for Phurfur

#21 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,700 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

I voted for myself because I would hate to be considered part of the norm on this bored.

Vote for Phurfur

:nono:

You should have wrote in an Independent party and voted for them. HTH

"Do as I say, not as I do"
-Who the fock cares

1. She did. She got tired of Greenpeace pushing her "back" into the ocean, so she came home.
2. The Beach!?! And let some freeloading hermit crab claim squatters rights on her hallway?
3. If she gets sand in that hallway, she will eventually produce the worlds largest pearl.

#22 Frank M

Frank M

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Owen Lattimore, professor of International Relations at Johns Hopkins University, was accused by McCarthy of being a Soviet spy and American Communist Party member and was cleared of the charges.

Robert Stevens, Secretary of the Army.

Annie Lee Moss, an elderly black woman who had the misfortune of living somewhere with a similar address as a suspected Communist.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." -Charles Darwin

#23 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

Owen Lattimore, professor of International Relations at Johns Hopkins University, was accused by McCarthy of being a Soviet spy and American Communist Party member and was cleared of the charges.

Owen Lattimore lied to congress about his involvement with the Soviet Union, specifally about his involvement with Pacific Affairs, a known Soviet front. He was the editor of Pacific Affairs. He was not unjustly accused.

Robert Stevens, Secretary of the Army.

Robert Stevens was questioned by McCarthy about army servicemen under his command. He was never accused of being a communist.

Annie Lee Moss, an elderly black woman who had the misfortune of living somewhere with a similar address as a suspected Communist.

Got your story straight? Known communist Rob Hall supposedly visited Moss's home. There were two Rob Halls. It was later revealed that the Rob Hall that visited Moss's home was a union organizer.

She also worked in the Pentagon.The GAO informed the FBI that Moss had been a member of the communist party from a tip from an informant who saw her name and adress on communist party membership rolls from the early forties.

She also handled encrypted messages for the Army. Poor old woman who just happend to live in the wrong place?

#24 Frank M

Frank M

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

Got your story straight? Known communist Rob Hall supposedly visited Moss's home. There were two Rob Halls. It was later revealed that the Rob Hall that visited Moss's home was a union organizer.

She also worked in the Pentagon.The GAO informed the FBI that Moss had been a member of the communist party from a tip from an informant who saw her name and adress on communist party membership rolls from the early forties.

She also handled encrypted messages for the Army. Poor old woman who just happend to live in the wrong place?

All cleared of being communists. Sorry, you lose.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." -Charles Darwin

#25 jets24

jets24

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,813 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

Umm...GFIMNBF :thumbsup:
Say your prayers.

#26 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

All cleared of being communists. Sorry, you lose.

To bad you have sh!ty reading comprehension. One of your examples was never accused and the other two were JUSTLY accused.

I'll ask the question again. Name one person UNJUSTLY accused by McCarthy? Unjustly being the key word, Frank.

#27 Phurfur

Phurfur

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,849 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

:nono:

You should have wrote in an Independent party and voted for them. HTH

"Do as I say, not as I do"
-Who the fock cares

Ohh! Somebody is wearing her ovaries on the outside.

#28 BudBro

BudBro

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,246 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

no need to try bunny. you can't fix dumb.

“You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift, help small men by tearing down big men, strengthen the weak by weakening the strong, lift the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer, help the poor by destroying the rich, establish security on borrowed money, or help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” —William J. H. Boetcker

http://www.flickr.co..."]2007 f-18 pic

#29 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,700 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

Ohh! Somebody is wearing her ovaries on the outside.

:rolleyes:

That was lame, even for you. :D

#30 TheNewGirl

TheNewGirl

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,981 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

Whew!

I didn't make the list this time. :)

Since 2011:

25 (+/-) half marathons

5 full marathons

1 ultra marathon (50k)

1 half Ironman

Look. At. Me. 

#31 BudBro

BudBro

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,246 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

i voted for me, to take the lead.

“You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift, help small men by tearing down big men, strengthen the weak by weakening the strong, lift the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer, help the poor by destroying the rich, establish security on borrowed money, or help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” —William J. H. Boetcker

#32 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

Can someone point me to where in the Constitution it says it's a crime to be a Communist?

TIA :cheers:

#33 BudBro

BudBro

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,246 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

Can someone point me to where in the Constitution it says it's a crime to be a Communist?

TIA :cheers:

ask your grandfather that question? i'd say ask your dad, but i think you may not be of age to drive yet, which would put your dad at about 35 to 38, so he wouldn't know any more about communism than you know.

#34 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

ask your grandfather that question? i'd say ask your dad, but i think you may not be of age to drive yet, which would put your dad at about 35 to 38, so he wouldn't know any more about communism than you know.

can you show me where in the Constitution it's a crime to be a Communist? Still waiting.

#35 BudBro

BudBro

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,246 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

can you show me where in the Constitution it's a crime to be a Communist? Still waiting.

no. you win that argument, except for the traitor parts that came with it. people had american pride back then. you wouldn't get it.

#36 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

no. you win that argument. people had american pride back then. you wouldn't get it.

I knew you couldn't. Yet, you hate freedom so much you think it's ok to put people in jail for belonging to a political party. You suck as an American. HTH

#37 BudBro

BudBro

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,246 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

I knew you couldn't. Yet, you hate freedom so much you think it's ok to put people in jail for belonging to a political party. You suck as an American. HTH

now i can though. :shocking:

August 6, 1787, Article VII, Section 2 provided that

treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against the United States, or any of them; and in adhering to the enemies of the United States, or any of them. The Legislature of the United States shall have power to declare the punishment of treason. No person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses. No attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood nor forfeiture, except during the life of the person attainted.

Whereas it is essential to the preservation of liberty to define precisely and exclusively what shall constitute the crime of Treason, it is therefore ordained, declared & established, that if a man do levy war agst. the U.S. within their territories, or be adherent to the enemies of the U. S. within the said territories, giving them aid and comfort within their territories or elsewhere, and thereof be provably attainted of open deed by the People of his condition, he shall be adjudged guilty of Treason.

<f&*k off now>

update: wait, i'll need to explain it to you i'm sure. communists would have been considered enemies of the united states, as in russians and marxists and leninists. so the communists that mccarthy exposed working in the administration would have been considered enemies and treasonous. they might get to that junior year, but i doubt it.

#38 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

now i can though. :shocking:

August 6, 1787, Article VII, Section 2 provided that

treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against the United States, or any of them; and in adhering to the enemies of the United States, or any of them. The Legislature of the United States shall have power to declare the punishment of treason. No person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses. No attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood nor forfeiture, except during the life of the person attainted.

Whereas it is essential to the preservation of liberty to define precisely and exclusively what shall constitute the crime of Treason, it is therefore ordained, declared & established, that if a man do levy war agst. the U.S. within their territories, or be adherent to the enemies of the U. S. within the said territories, giving them aid and comfort within their territories or elsewhere, and thereof be provably attainted of open deed by the People of his condition, he shall be adjudged guilty of Treason.

<f&*k off now>

being a commie is treason? Okay, China. WTf is wrong with you?

#39 BudBro

BudBro

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,246 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

being a commie is treason? Okay, China. WTf is wrong with you?

i knew it. get back in the little red wagon and i'll pull you around some more. see previous post.

#40 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

i knew it. get back in the little red wagon and i'll pull you around some more. see previous post.

You mean the post you edited after I responded? :lol: :doh: