#1 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,080 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hopefully you keep in touch...

:bigwetsloppykisseswithtongue:

1. She did. She got tired of Greenpeace pushing her "back" into the ocean, so she came home.
2. The Beach!?! And let some freeloading hermit crab claim squatters rights on her hallway?
3. If she gets sand in that hallway, she will eventually produce the worlds largest pearl.

#2 gocolts

gocolts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,575 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:30 PM

Me too. :(

This is focking killing me. :cry:
Go Colts!!!!

#3 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,080 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

Me too. :(

This is focking killing me. :cry:

We've shared a lot of fun online over the years, I feel your pain. :(

1. She did. She got tired of Greenpeace pushing her "back" into the ocean, so she came home.
2. The Beach!?! And let some freeloading hermit crab claim squatters rights on her hallway?
3. If she gets sand in that hallway, she will eventually produce the worlds largest pearl.

#4 Mookz

Mookz

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

That ain't nikki. :ninja:

#5 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,778 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:50 PM

What I miss? Some doosh from the Jersey Shore proposed to her and he's the jeaulous type that doesn't want her fraternizing with people smarter than him??

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#6 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,921 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

What I miss? Some doosh from the Jersey Shore proposed to her and he's the jeaulous type that doesn't want her fraternizing with people smarter than him??

Yep. And he doesn't want her fraternizing with you either. :music_guitarred:

Obama really inherited a mess for his second term. 

#7 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,737 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

The Situation is pissed right now :mad:

#8 nikki2200

nikki2200

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

The Situation is pissed right now :mad:

Have you ever knocked one of your childhood chums down and knock them out and watch their eyes roll back like they're some kinda freak?

It's much better collecting stray kats and crapping your pants on occasion. Trust me.

#9 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:56 PM

:unsure: :huh: :dunno:

“The problem is that you Americans think every problem has a solution.”- former German chancellor Helmut Schmidt

The amount of time you clowns will spend, and brain cells you will exhaust trying to come to a conclusion other than the one I just proposed simply proves in my working brain what focking morons you all are. ~ Mahan Day

#10 gocolts

gocolts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,575 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:58 PM

:unsure: :huh: :dunno:

It's a sad day at the geek club. :(
Go Colts!!!!

#11 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

Hello? Someone want to clue me in... it's not in nikki's 8000 thread which seemed like the best place to look.

“The problem is that you Americans think every problem has a solution.”- former German chancellor Helmut Schmidt

The amount of time you clowns will spend, and brain cells you will exhaust trying to come to a conclusion other than the one I just proposed simply proves in my working brain what focking morons you all are. ~ Mahan Day

#12 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,312 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

Someone want to clue me in... it's not in nikki's 8000 thread which seemed like the best place to look.

She decided she'd had enough of the Geek Club. So apparently she gave her login to somebody who is now committing board suicide on her behalf.

#13 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

She decided she'd had enough of the Geek Club. So apparently she gave her login to somebody who is now committing board suicide on her behalf.

Just two days ago, she was excited about the NFL rookie draft, planning for our league's dynasty draft in August, and paid myfantasyleague.com for the upcoming season.

#14 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,312 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

Just two days ago, she was excited about the NFL rookie draft, planning for our league's dynasty draft in August, and paid myfantasyleague.com for the upcoming season.

Well she could've been hacked but that seems unlikely. :dunno:

#15 MedStudent

MedStudent

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,703 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

1336108056[/url]' post='4746049']

If she doesn't want to post here anymore she should stop posting. You don't have to pull an assshole move like this. I never understood people who want to make some kind of grand exit, like they are irreplaceable.
“My mind is my own church.” - Thomas Paine

#16 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,778 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

Yep. And he doesn't want her fraternizing with you either. :music_guitarred:

Only you could make working at a T-Shirt shop seem so depresing. One of my neighbors from Texas needs a "Hail Bush" one. She has a college degree and can't find work Got to love those Texans and their hiring practices.:music_guitarred:

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#17 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:27 PM

I missed the whole thing. I suppose we'll just see how it plays out.

#18 nikki2200

nikki2200

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

nikkii still plans on particpating in your dynasty league. but from what i can tell in the geek club not so much.

It's much better collecting stray kats and crapping your pants on occasion. Trust me.

#19 zmanzzzz

zmanzzzz

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

nikkii still plans on particpating in your dynasty league. but from what i can tell in the geek club not so much.

thedanzone?

#20 DanXIII

DanXIII

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:22 AM

If she doesn't want to post here anymore she should stop posting. You don't have to pull an assshole move like this. I never understood people who want to make some kind of grand exit, like they are irreplaceable.

This. I love nikki to death and really hopes she reconsiders but that was a lame move. And I completely agreed with what she said were her reasons for going. If you really can't stomach the stupid, use the ignore feature. Or just stop posting.
The University of Alabama: 2009, 2011, 2012 National Champions

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

#21 Phurfur

Phurfur

FF Geek

• Members
  • 17,842 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

Who is Nikki?

#22 MTSkiBum

MTSkiBum

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,989 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

Oh well, at least this forum isn't losing one of its 2 female posters: naomi and peenie.
Steeler's Fan

#23 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,080 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

Oh well, at least this forum isn't losing one of its 2 female posters: naomi and peenie.

:mad: :wall: :wall: :mad:

#24 DanXIII

DanXIII

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:50 AM

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT YOU ARE FEMALE, SIR/MADAM! :D

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

#25 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,080 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT YOU ARE FEMALE, SIR/MADAM! :D

Sux, Shots and Bunny can verify.

Also, who are you to judge, Mr. guy with the girly name? :P

#26 420allstars

420allstars

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

And I completely agreed with what she said were her reasons for going.

Did we all miss what the reasons were??

#27 DanXIII

DanXIII

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

They are detailed in BudBro's thread about how Obama is a nazi and or commie. (I realize that isn't very specific)

Edit: Here http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=401471

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

#28 Franknbeans

Franknbeans

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,528 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

was nikki ever really here? :bench:

www.maximusgluteus.com

Anything less, and you may as well get your ladyparts waxed and join the PTA

#29 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

Looks like a lot of us did.

Edit: nevermind DanXIII linked to it

#30 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,778 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

They are detailed in BudBro's thread about how Obama is a nazi and or commie. (I realize that isn't very specific)

Edit: Here http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=401471

Her reasoning is idiotic. Those types of discussions and comparisons happen on just about any open forum that doesn't have a significant amount of censorship. Heck, you even see it at FBG's where they do. One just has to take those types of threads in context or with a grain of salt.
2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

Meet the new politics of hope and change - same as the old politics

What ... was your father abusive towards you? Did he fondle you in the naughty places? Is that why the subject of pedophelia bothers you so much?

#31 The Pope

The Pope

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

I never understood people who want to make some kind of grand exit, like they are irreplaceable.

There was one good one. I forget who it was or exactly how he did it. Basicly he overheard a co worker admit to killing someone and the co worker then realized our geed and overheard him. Then he never posted again, or something along that line.

#32 phillybear

phillybear

FF Geek

• Members
  • 38,357 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

Her reasoning is idiotic. Those types of discussions and comparisons happen on just about any open forum that doesn't have a significant amount of censorship. Heck, you even see it at FBG's where they do. One just has to take those types of threads in context or with a grain of salt.

She couldn't take the heat, so she got back in the kitchen.

phillybear is Geek of the Year 2006
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2008
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2009
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2011 (as Lackman)
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2012
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2013

phillybear is Geek of the Year 2014

#33 Eagles Green

Eagles Green

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

:wave:

Herpe trails to you, until we meet again.
Herpe trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.
Herpe trails to you, 'till we meet again.

Some trails are Herpe ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a Herpe one for you.

Herpe trails to you, until we meet again.
Herpe trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.

Herpe trails to you, 'till we meet again.
I hate you all

#34 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,661 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

When does all the stuff for the cult classic league happen volty? Do we know the draft order?
Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.
-- Voltaire (The French one, not the Chinese one)

#35 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

Nikki's right this place sucks and we're all a$$holes. You have to be masochistic and have a few screws loose to want to hang out here.

But I like it.

#36 phillybear

phillybear

FF Geek

• Members
  • 38,357 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

There was one good one. I forget who it was or exactly how he did it. Basicly he overheard a co worker admit to killing someone and the co worker then realized our geed and overheard him. Then he never posted again, or something along that line.

pennken

He heard a phone call of his co-worker in the cubicle next to him. After the call, the murderer realized that pennken had eavesdropped on him. pennken told everybody he was afraid for his life and thought that his co-worker had followed him home the previous night to figure out where he lived. And he never posted again. Hasn't been active since 2005.

phillybear is Geek of the Year 2006
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2008
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2009
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2011 (as Lackman)
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2012
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2013

phillybear is Geek of the Year 2014

#37 Mookz

Mookz

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:57 AM

Nikki's right this place sucks and we're all a$$holes. You have to be masochistic and have a few screws loose to want to hang out here.

But I like it.

Acreed. I think there was more to it. Like maybe her boyfriend didn't like her hanging out here and getting e-mailed schlong pics all the time, and she was looking for a reason to leave that made it seem like she was not just caving to his wishes. :dunno:

#38 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

When does all the stuff for the cult classic league happen volty? Do we know the draft order?

I posted in the league forum a few days ago. Rookie/FA draft is still a long ways off; I deliberately postponed it as far back as possible so folks can get a good, long look at how training camp and preseason unfolds to get a good idea of what the available players are doing and what situation they're finding themselves in.

All the way through training camp and two weeks of preseason for cut week. The draft starts immediately after the week three preseason games end.

#39 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,080 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

Acreed. I think there was more to it. Like maybe her boyfriend didn't like her hanging out here and getting e-mailed schlong pics all the time, and she was looking for a reason to leave that made it seem like she was not just caving to his wishes. :dunno:

I can assure you, that wasn't the case.

#40 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,832 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

Oh well, at least this forum isn't losing one of its 2 female posters: naomi and peenie TNG.

Fixed. :thumbsup:
Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz