jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,712 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

</h1>

<h1>Confirmed: Superman might be ghey

posted at 8:37 pm on May 21, 2012 by Allahpundit
Makes sense. He’s got the build, the fashion sense, and just maybe the gaydar-pinging facial structure. And yet — no one’s sure yet that he’s the one who’s coming out. All we know is that it’s a male, that it’ll happen next month, and that he’s “one of the major iconic DC characters.”

Is there something you’d like to tell us, Batman?

Actually, no need: We already know.

So which one is it? The folks at DC Comics aren’t saying, but they do say it’s the latest effort to make sure their comics keep up with the times.

Last September, DC Comics relaunched its entire line of comic books to feature an updated look and a new lineup of LGBT superheroes: including Voodoo, an African American bisexual woman and Batwoman, an open lesbian…

“DC and (archrival) Marvel are recognizing that there is an LGBT audience that has been reading their comics for years,” said Matt Kane, associate director of entertainment and media for GLAAD. “When creating these fictional worlds it’s important to show the full diversity.”

Aside from making good business sense, Kane said younger readers are perfectly comfortable with gay characters and expect to see their peers represented.

As a wise man once said, “culture is upstream from politics.” Another clue from Bleeding Cool, which broke this story:

As Senior VP Sales Bob Wayne explained, just like the President of the United States, the co-publisher’s policy on this “has evolved.”

And despite his best efforts to stem Dan’s wandering mouth, we also got the very strong impression that the death of Superman of Earth Two many not have been as final as portrayed…

So Superman’s going to return from a near-death experience having suddenly turned gay? Wouldn’t be the first time, my friends. Exit question: Did Obama’s “evolution” give Supes the courage to finally admit the truth? It’s canny marketing by D.C. to try to capitalize on The One’s big announcement by plugging one of their major characters directly into the news cycle. And, assuming they’re Obama fans, it gives their guy a tiny bit of extra political cover. Wouldn’t be the first time that that’s happened with a constituency on this issue either.

My link

Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

#2 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,858 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

If he's ghey, I hope they re-write the Superman/Lex Luthor storyline to stem from a ghey tiff decades ago. :lol:

#3 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,665 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

And down the slippery slope we slide.
Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." – Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#4 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 79,718 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

No doubt spiderman was gay.

The hulk worked out a lot, he was probably gay too.

Batman and robin? need I say anymore?

#5 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,858 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

And down the slippery slope we slide.

Next year they are going to reveal that Batman enjoys incest and bestiality. :thumbsdown:

#6 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,712 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

Next year they are going to reveal that Batman enjoys incest and bestiality. :thumbsdown:

They would never make Batman ghey because that would link homosexuality and pedophilia in peoples' minds. :nono:
Truth is, you could shove Obama's knowledge of small business operations and job creation up an gnats butt and it would rattle around like a marble in an empty supertanker. -- Neil Boortz

#7 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,665 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

It doesn't stop there. Is there any doubt that the Scooby Doo cast were pot smokers and Fred was a flaming homo? Fred was always well dressed and wore an orange ascot for heavens sake. No straight male since the 1800's has worn an ascot.

Fred

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#8 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 79,718 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:54 AM

It doesn't stop there. Is there any doubt that the Scooby Doo cast were pot smokers and Fred was a flaming homo? Fred was always well dressed and wore an orange ascot for heavens sake.

Fred

wham
Heman
boy george
queen
pet shop boys

What from the 80's wasn't gay? :cry:

#9 Vikings4ever

Vikings4ever

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,925 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

It doesn't stop there. Is there any doubt that the Scooby Doo cast were pot smokers and Fred was a flaming homo? Fred was always well dressed and wore an orange ascot for heavens sake.

Fred

Yeah, but he was focking Daphne.

Velma, on the other hand, was obviously a carpet muncher.
People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

#10 phillybear

phillybear

FF Geek

• Members
  • 38,274 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:06 AM

Superman sucks as a character anyway. Every "villain" is the underdog, taking on the all powerful Superman, a guy that basically can't lose because he has so many advantages. He can fly, super strength, eye lasers, skin that a bullet can't get through, breath that can freeze, can breathe in space, I mean, what the fock? Stacking the deck there, ya think? What a faggut character, outdated before WWII ended.

phillybear is Geek of the Year 2006
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2008
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2009
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2011 (as Lackman)
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2012
phillybear is Geek of the Year 2013

phillybear is Geek of the Year 2014

#11 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,712 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

So what will be the new kryptonite?

Mismatched clothing ensembles?

#12 Mungwater

Mungwater

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,590 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

And his sidekick will be non-married white chicks in their mid-thirties.

#13 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 49,268 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

Was there ever any doubt? :unsure:

#14 The Elevator Killer

The Elevator Killer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,116 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

Quiche?

Lois' Panties?

Perez Hilton's voice?

:dunno:
So a guy knows about lingerie and expresses himself well and that makes him g@y? If so, call me a queen. - Paulinst

#15 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,537 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:35 AM

Thuperman
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#16 southcarolina

southcarolina

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

Gay Superman and Gay Batman

enter at your own risk
Come on down to the hotel, baby. I can be what you want me to be. You can choke on your own medication, and i can watch myself on tv. Shut your mouth you big f*cking baby. I cant be what you want me to be. Go on choke on your own medication. I can tell you a lie you'll believe, yeah yeah.

#17 The Elevator Killer

The Elevator Killer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,116 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

Thuperman

I always thought it was odd how you never saw Big Gay Al and Superman together.

Now I'm wondering what is going Up up and away and where it is going.
So a guy knows about lingerie and expresses himself well and that makes him g@y? If so, call me a queen. - Paulinst

#18 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,712 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

Quiche?

Lois' Panties?

Perez Hilton's voice?

:dunno:

Broadway musicals?

Football locker room?

#19 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,858 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

Broadway musicals?

Football locker room?

Tacky dishware?

Soiled linens?

#20 jerryskids

jerryskids

FF Geek

• Members
  • 33,712 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

Tacky dishware?

Soiled linens?

Chippendales show?

Lifetime network?

#21 The Next Generation

The Next Generation

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,014 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:28 PM

Chippendales show?

Lifetime network?

semen-filled cupcakes?
Resistance is Futile!

#22 Frank M

Frank M

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

It would have to be vagina, no?

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." -Charles Darwin

#23 phillybear

phillybear

FF Geek

• Members
  • 38,274 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

It would have to be vagina, no?

I would be something he would not find repulsive, but something that would make him weak in the knees. Ask Travolta what that switch is.

#24 Mookz

Mookz

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,144 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Careful, I heard he can rupture recti in a single thrust. :o

#25 Savage Beast

Savage Beast

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,790 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

And his sidekick will be non-married white chicks in their mid-thirties.

Lois Lane? :dunno:

#26 Savage Beast

Savage Beast

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,790 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

They would never make Batman ghey because that would link homosexuality and pedophilia in peoples' minds. :nono:

:pointstosky:

Remember the Old Batman comics where he and 12 year old Robin did everything together?

Links to old Batman comic book pages where he acted gay with Robin. :unsure:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9gn6KLa5xtY/SZDbafpwM3I/AAAAAAAADn4/qK6FkIHLtU8/s400/BatmanRobinUnderTanningLights.jpg

http://www.oddballdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/batman-robin-in-bed-together-e1308928955169.jpg

#27 Mookz

Mookz

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,144 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

This would be a major victory for Bizarro Superman. :pointstosky:

#28 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,616 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

Superman sucks as a character anyway. Every "villain" is the underdog, taking on the all powerful Superman, a guy that basically can't lose because he has so many advantages. He can fly, super strength, eye lasers, skin that a bullet can't get through, breath that can freeze, can breathe in space, I mean, what the fock? Stacking the deck there, ya think? What a faggut character, outdated before WWII ended.

I always wondered why someone didn't just make a bullet out of kryponite and cap his ass.
Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.
-- Voltaire (The French one, not the Chinese one)

#29 hoytdwow

hoytdwow

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,363 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

I always wondered why someone didn't just make a bullet out of kryponite and cap his ass.

because he's bulletproof. HTH

Use froggy voice when you eat old fruit salad

#30 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,513 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:14 PM

I wish I was "super". That would be super.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#31 Little Rusty

Little Rusty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Is this thread about Newbs?

Check out some of my ART and maybe even buy something ! B)

http://cristophers-d...try.pixels.com/

#32 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,665 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:17 AM

UPDATE!@#!

The Green Lantern has been outed!

My link

We should've known all along. One of his superpower assets was a peice of jewelry for crying out loud. :o

#33 phillybear

phillybear

FF Geek

• Members
  • 38,274 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

Marvel comics are churning out billion dollar making movies.

DC comics has Batman and...nothing. Further, they keep making their characters unmarketable by turning them queer. And this will now include Batman as well.

BRILLIANT!!

#34 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 47,921 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

I always liked in the original Superman TV show how some villain would unload six shots at him will he just stood there with the bullets bouncing off him, and then the guy would throw the gun at him and he would duck. :doh:

Obama really inherited a mess for his second term.