#2 OldMaid

OldMaid

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,883 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

ReclinerWhiner hilarity :overhead:

Can we add NewbieJr to this list?

1. She did. She got tired of Greenpeace pushing her "back" into the ocean, so she came home.
2. The Beach!?! And let some freeloading hermit crab claim squatters rights on her hallway?
3. If she gets sand in that hallway, she will eventually produce the worlds largest pearl.

#3 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,134 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

I've had several posters obsessed enough with me to start my very own thread, but none this lame. Please tell us you snorted some bath salts, ate the face of your buck-toothed ghey lover, and then ran to your computer to bang this one out. Anything less than that and you should delete this abortion of a thread to minimize your humiliation. :doh:

Obama really inherited a mess for his second term. 

#4 WhiteWonder

WhiteWonder

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:35 AM

:lol:

#5 JackARoot

JackARoot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,575 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

I've had several posters obsessed enough with me to start my very own thread, but none this lame. Please tell us you snorted some bath salts, ate the face of your buck-toothed ghey lover, and then ran to your computer to bang this one out. Anything less than that and you should delete this abortion of a thread to minimize your humiliation. :doh:

Don't confuse amusement with obsession :nono:

#6 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,181 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

Don't confuse amusement with obsession :nono:

hilarity/amusement

You've now used two descriptive nouns to describe RP that I've seldom, if ever, seen anybody else use.

“The problem is that you Americans think every problem has a solution.”- former German chancellor Helmut Schmidt

The amount of time you clowns will spend, and brain cells you will exhaust trying to come to a conclusion other than the one I just proposed simply proves in my working brain what focking morons you all are. ~ Mahan Day

#7 JackARoot

JackARoot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,575 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:02 PM

hilarity/amusement

You've now used two descriptive nouns to describe RP that I've seldom, if ever, seen anybody else use.

If I couldn't laugh i would cry.

#8 Recliner Pilot

Recliner Pilot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 48,134 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

Poor effort, Sport.

If you want this lame thread bumped just let me know, I'll do it for ya. Just let me know how often. :thumbsup:

Obama really inherited a mess for his second term. 

#9 WhiteWonder

WhiteWonder

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

its like watching a retard that doesnt know hes retarded. doesnt get any better than that :cheers:

#10 JackARoot

JackARoot

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,575 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

its like watching a retard that doesnt know hes retarded. doesnt get any better than that :cheers:

:lol:

Never go full retard :nono: