• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Assassin

The Assassin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

So like topic states , I am picking 7th in a PPR league.....we start QB , WR ,WR,WR, RB,RB, TE, FLEX (WR,RB,TE) , K AND DEF witha 6 man bench. I will get picks 7,10,23,26,39 ,42 etc.etc.etc. I am thinking stud RB and probably QB ( Brady, Brees, Stafford,Newton Rogers will be gone OR the popular trend seems to be RB and stud TE (Graham / Gronk) neither of those TE.s will be there at 23 / 26.....have tooled with CJ/Forte/McFadden getting 2 stud RB,s and going for a WR and QB at 23 and 26th......and thougths?

#2 Frozenbeernuts

Frozenbeernuts

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,115 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:28 AM

I would go qb te. Then in the second round I would grab whoever the best player available was. Either rb or wr.

#3 Kent

Kent

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

I played in an 8 teamer for a long time and always found it best to take the best player available the first 5 rounds. There is so much depth it's best to just take players over position. I won that league 3 times and once back to back.

#4 The Assassin

The Assassin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

I am thinking....Chris Johnson / Jimmy Graham......Brady/C.Johnson.....Graham/Gronk(maybe the 2 best WR's in the NFL)......Stud RB's are going to be tough to come by......Johnson/Forte ????????

#5 polecatt

polecatt

FF Geek

• Members
  • 600 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

The Brady/Calvin combo has a nice ring to it. Really you can't go wrong with either of these 2. It's as safe as it gets in fantasy football.