• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 80,289 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

Shooting bottle rockets at each other. How could that possible go wrong? :dunno:

#2 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,679 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

Shooting bottle rockets at each other. How could that possible go wrong? :dunno:

We used to have bottle rocket wars all the time as a kid. Kids today are poosays.

_______

Here is the best firework fail story I've ever heard...

So in law school, my dad and a couple of his friends are driving around in a Cadillac owned by one of the guys dad. They are drinking, and throwing M80's (not the poosay kind now, but the ones from the 70's that were a quarter stick of dynamite) out the window of the car. Because it is cold as hell, they only have the windows cracked.

So the guy who's dad owns the car goes to throw one, it hits the glass, and rolls under the seat (he was in the passenger seat). BOOOM!.

Next thing he remembers, he wakes up in the hospital, with his junk all heavily bandaged. His dad is there. He says "son, when your wedding tackle heals up, we gotta have a chat about my car."
Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.
-- Voltaire (The French one, not the Chinese one)

#3 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,291 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:46 AM

Hahahahaha... good postings. Two things stand out to me.

1) Why do so many of these guys think sticking bottle rockets in their ass is a good idea?
2) 2:11 - GET THE WATERMELON!!!

Sangre Por Sangre

#4 Bishop82

Bishop82

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,844 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:58 AM

Hahahahaha... good postings. Two things stand out to me.

1) Why do so many of these guys think sticking bottle rockets in their ass is a good idea?
2) 2:11 - GET THE WATERMELON!!!

1) Cause they saw it on Jackass. Even though they always say "Do not try this at home." :dunno:

2) ALWAYS get the watermelon. :ninja:
"This has obviously run it's course. If you want to continue, take it to a chat room, the bedroom, or somewhere else. " - Mikey

"You hemorrhage for about 16% of your adult life. We shart once in a blue moon. We can pee standing up. We give facials, you take them. Check and mate." - Patriotsfatboy1

#5 montana

montana

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,972 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

Bootleg Fireworks SCHIT! :D

#6 Little Rusty

Little Rusty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:12 PM

Bootleg Fireworks SCHIT! :D

:thumbsup:

:lol:

Check out some of my ART and maybe even buy something ! B)

http://cristophers-d...try.pixels.com/

#7 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,833 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

We used to have bottle rocket wars all the time as a kid. Kids today are poosays.

We had some epic whistling bottle rocket wars. Cars in the street had to turn around because the smoke was so thick. :thumbsup:

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#8 SUXBNME

SUXBNME

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,819 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

The puppy at 2:00 in was awesome. :first:

#9 naomi

naomi

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,446 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:47 AM

San Diego's fireworks for their big show all went off at once, 5 mins before the show was supposed to start. It was like a finale on crack that actually scared people and shook the bay. Lots of upset people and lots of people who think they got to see something much cooler than what they came out to see. There's already some videos on yt.

Some comments:

I thought this was probably the best fireworks display I'd ever witnessed. We had front row seats and man, it was so loud we could not even hear ourselves screaming. And the power of the explosions pounded us back into our chairs. THIS is how fireworks should be. Let em rip~

San Diego gets it's patriotism THE ###### OUT OF THE WAY.

:D

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do." Hebrews 4:12-13

#10 Riddlen

Riddlen

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,551 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:27 AM

San Diego's fireworks for their big show all went off at once, 5 mins before the show was supposed to start. It was like a finale on crack that actually scared people and shook the bay. Lots of upset people and lots of people who think they got to see something much cooler than what they came out to see. There's already some videos on yt.

Some comments:

:D

sounds awesome
"Thanks for stopping by you guys, thanks for breaking my cow lamp"

#11 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,291 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

sounds awesome

Sangre Por Sangre

#12 Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,136 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

"woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! this is going to kick ass this year!!!!!"

"oh crap...that was it?"

#13 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,679 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

So basically, the San Diego fireworks show was like having secks with sux? Over five minutes before it begins, and usually happens because someone made a terrible mistake?
Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world.
-- Voltaire (The French one, not the Chinese one)

#14 Little Rusty

Little Rusty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:19 PM

here's another...

#15 Little Rusty

Little Rusty

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

I hear the problem was underachieving Chargers :dunno: