Sign in to follow this  
CoreyDRoberts

Major League Fantasy Sports

Hello my name is Corey D Roberts the owner and creator of Major League Fantasy Sports. We are a collection of fantasy baseball and fantasy football leagues that put a premium on creating the most realistic, competitive, balanced, and fun fantasy money leagues. We are currently expanding our football leagues this season. I have 2 new leagues in which I need 2 more owners in MLFF2 and I am just getting the MLFF3 going. Our original league is going on year 6. We have developed the most realistic set of roster settings and our scoring formula provides parity in the league. I got tired of playing in the run of the mill leagues in which if you happen to draft the #1 fantasy player you will win the league. Our leagues have extended rosters on offense and a 11 man defense like is used in the NFL. The scoring formula for I.D.P. has been tried and tested for 3 years and adds a whole new dimension to your interest in every game of the week. We also use a free agent auction where everyone has the same budget for the season of $100. You can bid anywhere from $1-$10 per player. Once you have exhausted your budget you can not make anymore moves. We have developed our own unique trading system that I will elaborate to anyone that is curious. We keep 3 players a year and we allow draft pick trading in the preseason. There are 12 teams in every league with 2 divisions, 100% payout, 7 teams make the playoffs, and #1 seed gets a first round bye. We will have a competitive payout between all 3 leagues. All 3 leagues will put $150 in the pot and the team that scores the most total points out of all 3 leagues will take the cash. I am also expanding Major League Fantasy Baseball next season as well. We got started this year kind of late with expansion and have big database of interested owners. The baseball league has been around for 6 years and has a tight knit group of 16 owners. Anyone interested in baseball just let me know. Also, we have our own blog, twitter account, Facebook page, and You-tube channel to help provide transparency as well as get the word out to people. We envision developing our own software and websites in the near future. Anyone who is interested in joining will need to go through a brief phone interview by me to make sure you are who you say you are and also to make sure you are a good fit for us. Come and join a growing fantasy sports franchise! If you are interested send me an email so we can exchange phone numbers.

Corey D. Roberts

majorleaguefantasysports@gmail.com

MLFS Blog

MLFS You-Tube Channel

MLFS Facebook

Major League Fantasy Football 2

Major League Fantasy Football 3

Major League Fantasy Baseball

bump

After several responses from people interested in our leagues I feel I should clarify the info on the 150 dollar payout. This is a completely separate payout from the overall money pool. It is just a new wrinkle I am adding this year so all 3 leagues stay engaged. Each of the 12 teams will deposit $200 which is paid out in a series of different pay outs. So lets say each league has a money pool of $2000. Each league will contribute $150 towards this specific payout leaving each league with $1850 to disperse in their own individual league payouts. The team that scores the most total points in the regular season will rake in $150 from each league. The payout schedule is listed below:

Champion- 45%

2nd place- 15%

3rd place- 10%

Division winners (2)- 10%

Most total points Reg. Season- 5%

Best overall record Reg. Season- 5%

Each league donates $150 towards the payout to the team that scores the most total Reg Season points out of all leagues combined

bump

bump

I need just 1 more owner for MLFF 2 and we will get this party rolling. Thanks for those who have taken the time to view and read this post.

bump

I am glad to report that league 2 is up and running. I am still looking for people to get on the waiting list for next year when we launch league #3. Check out the link if you want a better idea of how we do things.

torial

Anyone interested in following our progress or getting the waiting list for next year for MLFF3, contact me so we can exchange information. Also, we will be launching 2 new baseball leagues this year as well. Follow our blog for more details or contact me here.

Major League Fantasy Sports