Sign in to follow this  
Jsud7

Suggestions for my team

I had the 11th pick in a PPR league. I took forte as he's targeted a lot and with the addition of Brandon Marshall I see his value very good here. Here's rest of my team

Qb- Eli Manning, Andy Dalton, Matt Flynn

Rb- Forte, Reggie Bush, CJ Spiller, Michael Bush

We- Nicks, Harvin, DHB, burelson, royal

Te- jimmy graham, Brandon pettigrew

K- bailey

Def- ravens, packers

League starts 2rb, 3wr, 1te + one flex

I had the 11th pick in a PPR league. I took forte as he's targeted a lot and with the addition of Brandon Marshall I see his value very good here. Here's rest of my team

Qb- Eli Manning, Andy Dalton, Matt Flynn

Rb- Forte, Reggie Bush, CJ Spiller, Michael Bush

We- Nicks, Harvin, DHB, burelson, royal

Te- jimmy graham, Brandon pettigrew

K- bailey

Def- ravens, packers

League starts 2rb, 3wr, 1te + one flex

Picking 11th I think you did pretty good buddy. I'd look to add to your WR for depth - probably by dropping Flynn or Dalton 3-4 weeks in once you've seen who's the better backup option. I'd also drop or trade one of your DEF and target some more RB depth. Best of luck this year.

My team: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404449

Maybe I can trade one of my defenses a couple weeks in with a WR or RB to improve in one of those two positions. I'm a little worried about Reggie Bush staying healthy...however in PPR if he does he should be suitable #2 IMO.

Maybe even hope Eli starts hot and trade him with a defense for stafford, newton, or vick.

Not a big fan of your RB's, after Forte. I'd hate to rely on Bush on a week to week basis. He did good last year, but that Miami team is just a mess. Like the rest of your squad though.

Thanks for mine!

I am with the guy who said I don't like your RB's after Forte. I also don't like your WR after Harvin. I am big on Percy this year, but after that the WR aren't too strong. You do have Jimmy Graham who is basically like a top tier WR though so that's good.