Mike9090

Who to start at FLEX? (R/W/T)

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better Flex option?

• Kevin Smith (RB - DET) vs TEN
    • Danny Amendola (WR - STL) vs CHI
    • Brandon LaFell (WR - CAR) vs NYG
    • Beanie Wells (RB - ARI) vs PHI

I usually start Forte, Lynch, and J.Charles in my RB,RB,Flex spots, but with Forte's status unknown, who should I start in my Flex?

Definitely Amendola.

The bears haven't really stopped WR1's from producing in week 1 or 2 (reggie wayne 9rec 135yds no tds, jordy nelson 6rec 84 yards), so there's no reason to believe that Amendola's production will be the victim of a bad matchup. Leaving the matchups out of consideration Amendola is the best player in the mix by a pretty wide margin.

Definitely Amendola.

The bears haven't really stopped WR1's from producing in week 1 or 2 (reggie wayne 9rec 135yds no tds, jordy nelson 6rec 84 yards), so there's no reason to believe that Amendola's production will be the victim of a bad matchup. Leaving the matchups out of consideration Amendola is the best player in the mix by a pretty wide margin.

Thanks for the reply. The difference in fantasy points between Amendola and LaFell is only 3 points, so the margin isn't that wide.

I am leaning more toward Amendola though, just because he is Bradford's only option.

I also have Cam playing this week, so if he goes off, LaFell probably will too.

Hmm... decisions, decisions.

Amendola was pretty much the Rams whole offense week 2, so the Bears will probably try to eliminate him from the game with double coverage and other looks.

Lafell is getting more looks than steve smith, who's banged up, and is facing a semi-depleted NYG secondary. He should be able to get a fair amount of yards with possible red zone looks as well.