I'm bored, and thought this might be fun...plus it's why we are all here anyway. Here are some random thoughts to get bent out of shape on:
1. Rate My Team...not as much hate going around for "wrong thread" as the past. I'd like some home cooking on that.
2. Zeke...that's been fun. His suspension will get reduced to 4 games, or he'll play every game this year because of the lawsuit. YAY! So many people will be sooo happy come mid week. And you can't blame them. But given that whole situation, his arrogant attitude, the O-Line downgrade that none seems to care about, and simply a gut feeling. He will disappoint. My #1 bust for 2017...even for those lucky enough to have him as a RB 2.
3. Kareem Hunt...that's your ROY. Hope you snagged him late. But as a rookie, will regress a bit for your playoffs.
4. Pick One...not enough room to lay out all the "one's" to pick from. I'll make it easy...pick Smallwood. I've said it in other threads...he's the "one" you want. Better than average o-line, young and dynamic enough to succeed, and behind two proven but older backs. If you don't see the writing on the wall here then you just aren't looking. He finishes top 10 at RB in all formats. That's the one you want to save this thread for.
5. Can Newton...he's your "every other year guy". Don't believe me, go pull his stats by year. It's an odd year folks. Top 5 season at QB for Cam locked in.
That's my 5... good luck to all as we are finally...IN WEEK 1!!!!