Derrick Henry

Buck Allen

James White

Rob Kelly

Matt Forte

Jarvis Landry

Kenny Golladay

Andrew Luck

You only start one RB in this league (unless you want to play one at flex)

Do I trade Amari and D Henry for Julio and Mixon? I know Henry is going to be 'the guy' soon, but the same could be true of Mixon, and I like the consistency of Julio over the back and forth of Amari.

Thoughts? WHIR

This would have been a no brainer if there wasn't uncertainty with Demarco. Julio is the best player in the deal and Mixon could blow up with the new coordinator. Gun to my head, I'd do it. If Murray falls off a cliff you have enough depth to pick up the slack.

I think I would do it also.

Tough call, Jones over Cooper for sure, but if Murray stays down, or loses significant touches to Henry when he returns, you would be stuck with Allen, Mixon, or fat Rob. I dunno, in a league where you only start 1 RB, I think that starter has to be a legit RB1-2, and I just don't see it from the other guys. I love Jones, but cooper will have big games also, I think having a true stud in Henry if Murray is out is the better play. I wouldn't do the trade.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=469773

Tough call. While the Bengals are a mess, I also don't see Mixon becoming a stud anytime soon...Bernard and Hill still have potential. Jones is definitely an upgrade...but Cooper is a stud too and will get his looks...especially if the Raiders keep playing well and building confidence. Initial thought is that I wouldn't do the trade...but with a little more research...it's possible. Mixon is the primary unknown here.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=469795