Sign in to follow this  
edjr

This board is unreadable. Thank you for political trolls.

Sad

• Like 1

You're welcome.

This coming from the guy that starts a thread about Dallas Braden and no one replied.

Hahahaha...

120 THOUSAND posts.

Ed brings as much quality material around here as anyone. More than most. Id say he starts at least half of the non political threads.

I see a Dallas Braden thread and a thread he started letting us know he hit a hundred and twenty thousand. Real white hot take threads.. cool down bro with the sizzling threads.

• Like 1

Combination of the handful of liberal posters no longer here plus right wing trolls like Mr Hand and Shiny following Sho Nuff to this board, plus TDS causing his cultists to start multiple threads per day crying about how people are mean to the POTUS. Place is mostly a circle jerk these days.

This coming from the guy that starts a thread about Dallas Braden and no one replied.

Can you at least be a troll that entertains us? You are the most useless boring troll I have seen yet on here

Can you at least be a troll that entertains us? You are the most useless boring troll I have seen yet on here

Where do you want me to mail your diapers to?

This board needs an enema!

We need a day on the board where no political threads are started or talked about. Just one day

This board needs an enema!

I think we all can agree that 12th doosh should be first the one flushed.

We need a day on the board where no political threads are started or talked about. Just one day

We should get Mike involved, anyone who breaks the cease-fire gets a month in timeout.

Sad

Pretty rich coming from you.

You just sad that nobody gives a about your worthless threads anymore.

Time to come up with better material.

Pretty rich coming from you.

You just sad that nobody gives a ###### about your worthless threads anymore.

Time to come up with better material.

Yeah, you really should.

Ed brings as much quality material around here as anyone. More than most. Id say he starts at least half of the non political threads.

Edjr has the Mike Damone attitude towards posting:

Mike Damone: I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.

Mark Ratner: Well, naturally something happens. I mean, you put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.

Mike Damone: That's the idea, Rat. That's the attitude.

Mark Ratner: The attitude?

Mike Damone: Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

Like it or not, and I don't post much but, this board would die without political commentary. It's the only thing keeping this place alive.

• Like 2

I think its time to start posting recipes in all political threads making them unreadable. :pointstosky:

Like it or not, and I don't post much but, this board would die without political commentary. It's the only thing keeping this place alive.

I would like to take my chances.

If it dies, it dies.

I think its time to start posting recipes in all political threads making them unreadable. :pointstosky:

Or you could just not open them. :dunno:

Or you could just not open them. :dunno:

Or I could do what ever the fock I want. :wave:

Combination of the handful of liberal posters no longer here plus right wing trolls like Mr Hand and Shiny following Sho Nuff to this board, plus TDS causing his cultists to start multiple threads per day crying about how people are mean to the POTUS. Place is mostly a circle jerk these days.

Like the Democrats who lead you by the nose, you're lying again. Purposefully. Even after it was fully explained and proven to you in the Red Hen thread (which, coincidentally, you disappeared from once the truth was revealed).

I was invited here. Also, had I followed Slo, I would have signed up shortly after he did 17 years ago.

Like the Democrats who lead you by the nose, you're lying again. Purposefully. Even after it was fully explained and proven to you in the Red Hen thread (which, coincidentally, you disappeared from once the truth was revealed).

I was invited here. Also, had I followed Slo, I would have signed up shortly after he did 17 years ago.

Youve been stalking Sho since the day you arrived and Id say 50% if everything you post here is directed at him. Just seems sort of homo.

Youve been stalking Sho since the day you arrived and Id say 50% if everything you post here is directed at him. Just seems sort of homo.

So, I will take this statement that you lied when you said I followed him from FBG.

Also, "Homo"? Really? This coming from the guy (you) who said he wanted Sho's c@ck baked as a cake? Tell me, who's is the homo again?

• Like 1

When Obama was president, the bored Republicans started threads complaining about Obama all day.

Now Trump is president, and the bored Republican start threads complaining about Democrats/"fake" news/celebrities complaining about Trump all day.

Notice there isn't a thread about Harley Davidson moving manufacturing off-shore to get around tariffs (unless I missed it)?

if not for political stuff, this bored dies

Bullshat. Look at the new threads today. And where's your contribution to a non political thread? :mad:

• Like 1

if not for political stuff, this bored dies

I think it would do just fine, thrive in fact.

When Obama was president, the bored Republicans started threads complaining about Obama all day.

Now Trump is president, and the bored Republican start threads complaining about Democrats/"fake" news/celebrities complaining about Trump all day.

Notice there isn't a thread about Harley Davidson moving manufacturing off-shore to get around tariffs (unless I missed it)?

You'd have to be incredibly biased to think this is all that goes on here. Claiming only right wing posters are the issue. Wiffle alone debunks this garbage.

You'd have to be incredibly biased to think this is all that goes on here. Claiming only right wing posters are the issue. Wiffle alone debunks this garbage.

So go ahead. I challenge you guys on this about a hundred times and you've always pussed out.

Count the number of political thread started by me say yesterday. Now count the number of thread started by you and your trumpet buddies during the same time frame.

Jesus, if you guys aren't shouting Maga, you're crying persecution.

Seems like the common denominator is forearm conservatives whining and crying.