Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Crowder Confronts

"part of being a man is taking ownership of your actions." :lol:

The leftist elements of the Liberal ideology really show the hypocritical nature of the liberal cult.

They decry violence, that words are violence, that conservatives are violent...and yet violence is a now a central tenant of the leftist wing of the liberal groups.

biggest travesty in that stupid video is when he called himself a comedian.

Thanks for proving his point. Moron.

I mean I guess hes no Colbert lol, but hes getting as many views and not even on a network

I know a bunch of conservatives love him. He probably has some good points, like you probably shouldn't be posting "go slash someone's tires". However you also shouldn't walk into a business, go behind a counter, and interrogate in some manner an employee. He was out of line there, and could have used a punch in the face.

I know a bunch of conservatives love him. He probably has some good points, like you probably shouldn't be posting "go slash someone's tires". However you also shouldn't walk into a business, go behind a counter, and interrogate in some manner an employee. He was out of line there, and could have used a punch in the face.

hmm when people threaten harm to him and his staff and hide behind twitter, and post where they work its fair game

maybe the tranny thinks otherwise next time

I think there is some merit to your post. However, you need to direct it to the left side of the aisle because they feel no hesitation whatsoever to do the same things to conservatives.

If this video did anything, it's to show the utter hypocrisy the left displays when the tables are turned.

I think there is some merit to your post. However, you need to direct it to the left side of the aisle because they feel no hesitation whatsoever to do the same things to conservatives.

If this video did anything, it's to show the utter hypocrisy the left displays when the tables are turned.

this video showed Crowder out of line, to show a trans kid was out of line. left or right doesn't win here.

Love Crowder, but he was wrong for confronting him behind the counter, he shouldn't have gone back there.

But yeah, typical weasley little soy boys or whatever they are these days need to get the crap knocked out of them.

for background, twice he asked to meet with this tranny and talk about it, and she refused, they eventually scheduled a meet after work, and Crowder showed up and the left early

also love when the cops call it her

for background, twice he asked to meet with this tranny and talk about it, and she refused, they eventually scheduled a meet after work, and Crowder showed up and the ###### left early

also love when the cops call it her

she does stink, no doubt.

this video showed Crowder out of line, to show a trans kid was out of line. left or right doesn't win here.

See THIS POST and why he did what he did and why I think it was valid in this case only. Normally I'd say he's out of line. If she didn't want to meet him, she simply could have "manned up" said "no" and I believe Crowder would not have confronted her at work.

If she wants to act like a man, then she needs to walk the walk instead of talking the talk like a lot of these retarded SJW's do.

See THIS POST and why he did what he did and why I think it was valid in this case only. Normally I'd say he's out of line. If she didn't want to meet him, she simply could have "manned up" said "no" and I believe Crowder would not have confronted her at work.

If she wants to act like a man, then she needs to walk the walk instead of talking the talk like a lot of these retarded SJW's do.

in THIS POST, that you link to, Raiders says Crowder asked her twice and she refused. then I assume asked again, and she said she would but then did not. Which I am reading as she said no, he did not accept the no, and kept pushing to meet. if that is correct, the bolded above cannot be true. Again, she stinks, Crowder was out of line, and is not a comedian.

in THIS POST, that you link to, Raiders says Crowder asked her twice and she refused. then I assume asked again, and she said she would but then did not. Which I am reading as she said no, he did not accept the no, and kept pushing to meet. if that is correct, the bolded above cannot be true. Again, she stinks, Crowder was out of line, and is not a comedian.

You're reading it incorrectly. She said "yes" and then never showed up and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She NEVER explicitly said "no".

Crowder is funny. :dunno:

Update: Yeah, you're right. She did say "no" the first two times but then agreed the 3rd time and then was a no-show. I think that validates Crowder - but he should have not gone behind the counter.

You're reading it incorrectly. She said "yes" and then never showed up and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She NEVER explicitly said "no".

Crowder is funny. :dunno:

Update: Yeah, you're right. She did say "no" the first two times but then agreed the 3rd time and then was a no-show. I think that validates Crowder - but he should have not gone behind the counter.

:cheers:

Don't agree that it validates him, but probably "ok" that he went to confront the post and posts like that in general. I've said this before, people these days walk around without the fear that they may be punched in the face, and that is not a good thing.

Don't agree that it validates him, but probably "ok" that he went to confront the post and posts like that in general. I've said this before, people these days walk around without the fear that they may be punched in the face, and that is not a good thing.

Y'know what? After thinking about this a bit more, I think he could have just waited until she got off of work.

I also agree that civility is always a good thing and hiding behind a keyboard as an iToughGuyTM has made people forget what it would be like if the person was actually standing in front of you. I think 99% of the time you need to take the high road. Sometimes you need to get in the mud, but you should do that rarely. I don't think this was one of those cases.

Congrats! You've changed my mind on this matter.

Y'know what? After thinking about this a bit more, I think he could have just waited until she got off of work.

I also agree that civility is always a good thing and hiding behind a keyboard as an iToughGuyTM has made people forget what it would be like if the person was actually standing in front of you. I think 99% of the time you need to take the high road. Sometimes you need to get in the mud, but you should do that rarely. I don't think this was one of those cases.

Wow! This place might break from that post.

my thoughts is you threaten me and my employees with physical harm, and if I try to reach out and discuss this with you civility and you decline, I would find you and beat the crap out of you. So what he did was not as bad as what I would have

you also have to see where he is coming from he has a price on his head from Islam, and gets 100's of leftist death threats a day

my thoughts is you threaten me and my employees with physical harm, and if I try to reach out and discuss this with you civility and you decline, I would find you and beat the crap out of you. So what he did was not as bad as what I would have

you also have to see where he is coming from he has a price on his head from Islam, and gets 100's of leftist death threats a day

Let me clarify that I'm not on board with the threats and I think he has every right to go after her (or anyone that threatens him and his staff). What I've reconsidered is that he could have waited for her to get off of work instead of disrupting the workplace. That's what I meant about taking the "high road". I fully support his decision to confront her - just that he could have done it outside instead of inside at work.

Let me clarify that I'm not on board with the threats and I think he has every right to go after her (or anyone that threatens him and his staff). What I've reconsidered is that he could have waited for her to get off of work instead of disrupting the workplace. That's what I meant about taking the "high road". I fully support his decision to confront her - just that he could have done it outside instead of inside at work.

then it wouldnt have been as fun to see

then it wouldnt have been as fun to see

I don't know. I think maybe ambushing her as she got out would have been plenty exciting. The fact that she was off of work means she might have done something rash.

Troof.

I really like Crowder, but this seemed a tad bit over the top.

Hopefully "she" has to answer to for what "she" poasted ( legally) and mebee she'll think twice next time.

That at work behind the counter confronting was all for effect and views. He's selling his brand. He certainly could have done it after work or sat at a table and bantered, held his poster and had a cup of coffee. He'd have full right to do that but no he went into the work area of the business to make a show of it. I agree with his reasoning but not the execution.

Both are punks. The trans a b!tch, typical internet tough guy. Interviewer a b!tch for making a scene. A real man shows up at said punks work, waits for him to get off work, the punches him in the throat and walks away. Not doing it to prove a point or get "hits" on his youtube channel.

At this rate, in another 100 years, men will be born with vaginas. Very sad days indeed.

Both are punks. The trans a b!tch, typical internet tough guy. Interviewer a b!tch for making a scene. A real man shows up at said punks work, waits for him to get off work, the punches him in the throat and walks away. Not doing it to prove a point or get "hits" on his youtube channel.

At this rate, in another 100 years, men will be born with vaginas. Very sad days indeed.

That punk makes about 2 grand a day on YouTube views alone. Also I have a feeling even if the thing hit Crowder he wouldnt have swung back. It is a girl after all.

That punk makes about 2 grand a day on YouTube views alone. Also I have a feeling even if the thing hit Crowder he wouldnt have swung back. It is a girl after all.

if he hit her would he be charged with hitting a women or a man? I am sure they would have called it a hate crime somehow

For Crowder this is his shtick, it's what he does time and again with segments like "change my mind" etc, I would suggest that if you didn't know this is what he does then you get what you deserve when you go after him.

Does anyone know the context of her comment?

bump...anything here? why was she commenting/responding to him?

bump...anything here? why was she commenting/responding to him?

nope just random tweets

Crowder is very careful on twitter, he only posts what his next event will be and where to get tickets, after one of his best friends Owen Benjamin was banned from twitter from going off on a guy who was starting his child on gender reassignment stuff at 3 ###### years old

Crowder himself has faced several temp bans, the last was when he was banned for going after the professor who posted pics of him with Nazi Tatts calling him a nazi. (All fake), yet dude that posts them was protected by leftist twitter

nope just random tweets

Crowder is very careful on twitter, he only posts what his next event will be and where to get tickets, after one of his best friends Owen Benjamin was banned from twitter from going off on a guy who was starting his child on gender reassignment stuff at 3 ###### years old

Crowder himself has faced several temp bans, the last was when he was banned for going after the professor who posted pics of him with Nazi Tatts calling him a nazi. (All fake), yet dude that posts them was protected by leftist twitter

Cool, just wondered if he said something inflammatory towards trans or something. Like actually really mean or thoughtless vs. something she didn't like. I have never seen him do that, but most of the things I have seen were things people here posted. Never seen his twitter posts.

its a crazy world.

Cool, just wondered if he said something inflammatory towards trans or something. Like actually really mean or thoughtless vs. something she didn't like. I have never seen him do that, but most of the things I have seen were things people here posted. Never seen his twitter posts.

its a crazy world.

depends on what you consider mean or thoughtless, do you consider saying that a male to female tranny will always be a male, no matter what you feel, and that it is considered a psychological disorder to this day mean?

depends on what you consider mean or thoughtless, do you consider saying that a male to female tranny will always be a male, no matter what you feel, and that it is considered a psychological disorder to this day mean?

no, I was just wondering if it was something that might lead to her comment, like if he said they were in the street and I thought to run them over. that example is extreme, but I hope you get my point. the pysch thing would be something she didn't like.

I don't get trans, not sure I ever will, but its fine, be free. use the bathroom your parts are.

nope, as a matter of fact even in this interview he talks about a trans who he has become friends with thru his change my mind campaign. He also regularly has Blaire White on. He doesn't hate anyone, and has never attacked a group or person for their sexual nature or race.

what he does do is have on scientists that talk about how trans people still kill themselves the same before and after, or how 90% of all kids who show trans signs eventually live their life as the sex they were born, and he is obviously against hormone blockers and transitioning before a child even reaches puberty, and those thoughts are transphobic apparently