Sign in to follow this  
indybearsfan

you can all go get your focking shinebox's

it appears that i have eaked out a fantasy championship. congrats to all those who made the playoffs. congrats to all those who stuck with the league to the very end. but most of all congrats to me.. probert league champion after being picked to finish 5th or 6th. :thumbsup:

big thanks to nick goings without whom i would have been nothing. and huge :sleep: to Mush Mush who added the third high level reciever to my squad, but who also kept me alive while moss took his mid-year vacation.

its been fun, i hope this league hangs around, after all back to back champs sounds kinda cool. :sleep:

where do you hold these at, ohio.. if so, i can probably make it. i'm on a three state mini poker tour starting in january, doing tunica then atlantic city then vegas in march for my 30th birthday.. maybe i'll see you there.

Congratulations!

Regarding back-to-back, well . . .. . hmmmmm.... good luck. :mad:

We definitely need to have this league next year; half my team is already drafted. :headbanger:

where do you hold these at, ohio.. if so, i can probably make it. i'm on a three state mini poker tour starting in january, doing tunica then atlantic city then vegas in march for my 30th birthday.. maybe i'll see you there.

I am just south of Dayton.. a 2 hour haul for you. My BIL and some of his friends come to them from Indy as well.

Usually 24-32 people per tourney.