Sign in to follow this  
Superfreaks

Vote on rule change

I propose we extend the starting lineups submittal. So many players are becoming game time decisions it is getting ridiculous.

Even if we reserve just one roster spot for a game time decision it would help most of us make the best informed decision possible.

The proposal is allow rosters to be posted at least one hour before that players game time. If you are late, than that player may not start for you.

Example, if you have 4 players starting Monday night, you have until Monday one prior to game time to decide which of those 4 players you are going to start. The advantage is putting out the best team with all the information, versus taking an unnecessary gamble.

the fReak

Another rule to possibly change? What matters most, wins or divisional wins, or total points?

I think points should be the most important stat next to total wins and losses. Does anyone else see something inherently wrong with that?

Granted take our bias away for this season and implement this rule for the coming seasons....would you consider it right or even fair to have someone lose the division and finish the league in the hall of fame with most points?

The only reason this is not in affect, is mainly because, people feel it won't happen, but it could and might very easily. It would be a shame to keep the best team out of the playoffs and money, based on poor matchups and bad losses.

This is the only league that penalizes the team with the most points.

Every league I've been in has always had total points as the THIRD tiebreaker after head-to-head and div. record.

I could deal with extending the starting times........but beware, people will forget and problems will arise.

I like the current team measurement. Wins, Div wins, most points.

That's my take.....

OUT!