Sign in to follow this  
Blitzen

Commish?

Being Canadian, I can't stand conflicts and can't stop myself from trying to resolve it. :huh:

I really like this league and would hate to see it implode. If Torrid has indeed had enough, and I can't say I would blame him, then we need a new commish because a league without one is heading for trouble.

Are there any volunteers? I might be willing but the issue for me is on handling the funds. It makes no logistical sense for all of you to have to send me international money orders for your fees and then for me to have to get another set of international money orders for payouts.

Just like to point out that a number of you have suggested that we use Yahoo to send league emails but that 2 or 3 of you have not entered an email address in the league. So some of you would miss these emails.

Anyways...just talk it through so we can resolve this like calm human beings. Keep in mind that this is fantasy baseball folks...we're not talking about crimes against humanity here.

I'd volunteer to be the commish but I prefer to sit back and ridicule those in charge. It's best to stick to what I'm good at. I also suffer from a general malaise and indifference towards the feelings of others, I would suck as the commish.

How long do we need to wait until we soothe torrid's ego and beg him to be commish again? Is there a waiting period prescribed in Section 5312.43 of the league constitution?

I'd volunteer to be the commish but I prefer to sit back and ridicule those in charge. It's best to stick to what I'm good at. I also suffer from a general malaise and indifference towards the feelings of others, I would suck as the commish.

How long do we need to wait until we soothe torrid's ego and beg him to be commish again? Is there a waiting period prescribed in Section 5312.43 of the league constitution?

you have irreversibly screwed the pooch on that one, I'm afraid.

I'd volunteer to be the commish but I prefer to sit back and ridicule those in charge.  It's best to stick to what I'm good at.  I also suffer from a general malaise and indifference towards the feelings of others, I would suck as the commish. 

How long do we need to wait until we soothe torrid's ego and beg him to be commish again?  Is there a waiting period prescribed in Section 5312.43 of the league constitution?

Damn, and you were doing such a fine job arbitrarily dropping players and pissing everyone off. HOWEVER will we replace you?

I'd volunteer to be the commish but I prefer to sit back and ridicule those in charge.  It's best to stick to what I'm good at.  I also suffer from a general malaise and indifference towards the feelings of others, I would suck as the commish. 

How long do we need to wait until we soothe torrid's ego and beg him to be commish again?  Is there a waiting period prescribed in Section 5312.43 of the league constitution?

Damn, and you were doing such a fine job arbitrarily dropping players and pissing everyone off. HOWEVER will we replace you?

You were the one asking when it was I should be begged to return.

I couldn't give one rat's ass if you are the commish of the league. However. the other guys may wish for you to return and I will not be an obstacle if that is the case.

I couldn't give one rat's ass if you are the commish of the league. However. the other guys may wish for you to return and I will not be an obstacle if that is the case.

Perhaps it's time for you to seek another league, then.

So, if I don't leave, you're gonna take your ball and go home? Nice.

So, if I don't leave, you're gonna take your ball and go home? Nice.

I said nothing of the sort. You leaving or staying has no impact. I simply offered that if you were as dissatisfied as you've made out to be, you certainly have the option of playing in another league instead.

I said nothing of the sort. You leaving or staying has no impact. I simply offered that if you were as dissatisfied as you've made out to be, you certainly have the option of playing in another league instead.

I'm not frustrated, I just think you're a hyperanalytical douche who is pouting. If everyone wants to kowtow to you and make you feel good about yourself thus returning you to the commish post, I'm not gonna stand in the way.

Update to this clusterfock? :hyper:

Uhm, no. I'm worried Posty will take over and assign additional FB points for players who die during the year. :ph34r: