Sign in to follow this  
chaz88

Ranking sources question

If it's not too much trouble could someone hook me up with a copy of that spreadsheet too? ( derekw@assochq.org )

Thanks for all the hard work guys, it is truly much appreciated.

Any chance I could get someone to email the Excel file draft compilation to me? I'd dedicate the Lions first win this season to you. It may not come until November though. Thanks in advance.

bighog4u269@yahoo.com

Thanks!

If it isn't a problem I would love to have a copy of that spreadsheet. Thanks for doing the dirty work. spackle323@yahoo.com

chtrich:

Mike Mac- You're e-mail addy doesn't seem to be working. I'm getting the file returned. It's a 365K zip file so it shouldn't be too big. Let me know when it's working again and I'll re-send it to you.

Chris

Hmm... compiler@fftoday.com should be working. If it wasn't, then my Inbox wouldn't be nearly as full as it is answering tech support questions.

All caught up again. Looks like my e-mail was having some problems yesterday. Hopefully everyone got a copy.

Chris

A copy of those sheets would be much appreciated. I have a draft on Saturday and they would come in extremely handy. Thanks in advance.

Ezy-E

chtrich:

All caught up again. Looks like my e-mail was having some problems yesterday. Hopefully everyone got a copy.

Chris

looks like I did not get it, could you try again? Thanks!

jordan_23@pobox.com

Hey chtrich,

I'm sure you're probably sick of people asking but I would greatly appreciate it if you could send your excel sheet to me as well. Thanks.

chtrich,

I know you are getting hammered with this reuqest, but could you shoot me a copy of the spreadsheet,

Thanks

rphipps@canyonlakepoa.com

Chris

I would love to have a copy of that spreadsheet, if you don't mind!!!

mdcarr1@netscape.net

Thanks!!!

Chris,

I would love to have a copy also. Is there anyway you can post it to this forum so you can stop this :) . Please e-mail it to bboyd@waterpik.com. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

chtrich, hook me up with that spreadsheet and i'll post it to one of my homepages for d/l or i could put it on my ftp, that way you don't get swamped with request...anymore :) r_hoeper@hotmail.com

Chris -

I would greatly appreciate receiving a copy of your spreadsheet. Please send to: jmayres@msn.com.

Thanks!

Jeff

Zipperhead:

Chris,

I would love to have a copy also.  Is there anyway you can post it to this forum so you can stop this    :)  .  Please e-mail it to bboyd@waterpik.com.  YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

weird seeing someelse using my name wink

chtrich I am really interested to see your spreadsheet. Would you mind emailing it to me?

anammari@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Chris....You have been mighty busy!!! Thanks for the updated one. I did have to actually just go down and take the space between the first and last names and the re-insert it then I had no problem gettting the vlookup to work. I will now have to do it all again ot get the updated ones in the updated compiler. I may wait for a couple of weeks to do it incase there are more updates.

Mike anymore coming for the compiler after 2.0 before the 30th? Have you gotten the instructions updated? Just asking...no hurry. I am sure you have alot on your plate. TY, Chaz

chtrich - If you are still sending out the sheet can you send me a copy also: dhava@rics.bwh.harvard.edu.

Thanks

CHTRICH,

If you wouldn't mind could you shoot the spreadsheet my way as well. Nice work. Muchas Gracias.

fatfinger@bigfoot.com

All caught up again finally. Sorry for the delay, I had to take my shift at Scout camp yesterday.

r_hoeper - you have a copy now. Do you have somewhere to post it for downloads? (What a brilliant idea!) If so post a link in this thread.

Thanks!!!

Chris

Fantasy Docs projections are free for those made before 8/01/03 if You want newer ones You have to subscribe. They seem to have a good product also. I prefer the draft buddy from here as it has the feature of showing who has not been selected, and is a bit more user freindly. The Football Docs You have to scroll through. Their service has trade compiler for free agents and trades through out the year. The projections are quite intense. I have both, Two sources gives me a little bit of an edge.

chtrich . . . would you send a copy of your spreadsheet to lpquinn@yahoo.com? Thank you in advance - you're making this a hassle free pre-draft.