Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

I Got Banned At A Different Site

I got banned at www.christianchatforum.com for "Pushing the Homosexual Agenda." Not kidding. Asked the moderator what the heck he was talking about and he refused to elaborate. Apparently when you're amongst the "God Hates Gays" crowd you shouldn't remind them that the Bible says not to judge or you'll be judged, that all men fall short of the glory of God and that we are to be loving creatures.

:cry:

...this is the Word of the Lord.

Thanks be to God.

It happens when you go to what sounds like an echo chamber and try to make a stir.

good to see you back, Vol

Good to see you too, GH.

Anyone can bump an old thread.

On 3/13/2006 at 1:07 AM, GettnHuge said:

Hey GH. Long time no see.

Yeah, the internet sucks now. I've been shadowbanned from reddit at least 4 times in the last year.

Not even from political stuff.

And shadowbans are so ghey. If you're gonna ban me, be a man and do it to my face. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, the internet sucks now. I've been shadowbanned from reddit at least 4 times in the last year.

And shadowbans are so ghey. If you're gonna ban me, be a man and do it to my face. 

... 3/12/06 ...

So what does Jeebus say about homerseksuals? 

That Lavernicus line is so moronic. I love crushing poor Christians who rely on that to support their hate. I just tell them to go down two paragraphs . God also considers eating shellfish an abomination.  

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So what does Jeebus say about homerseksuals? 

That Lavernicus line is so moronic. I love crushing poor Christians who rely on that to support their hate. I just tell them to go down two paragraphs . God also considers eating shellfish an abomination.  

And touching a pig skin, so football is out (yes, I know it's been synthetic for years.)

If your wife is on the rag, she's unclean. Make her sleep in the yard. If she talks back, stone her.

Anyone who actually takes that stuff seriously is a moron.

And here's the question that never gets asked...

Let's assume for a moment that the following are true.

1. God exists

2. The Bible is his word and is accurate.

But... the God of the Bible is a complete focking psycho. Seriously, read the Bible, and then apply those actions to a person. You will conclude that the biblical God is a piece of sh!t.

Exiled Adam and eve for eating an apple.

Tortured job to win a bet

Ordered Abraham to kill his kid.

Had Jonah swallowed by a whale.

Pilar of salt

Firstborn of Egypt

Floods the earth

Has his own son killed.

Threatens that the next time we p!ss him off, it's gonna be fire.

Now, if that was the president, or your boss, or some guy your daughter is dating.... would you love that guy? Praise him?

Nah. That guy is a psycho thug. He may or may not have the power to send one to hell... that doesn't make him right, loveable, or worthy of even basic respect quite frankly.

Fock that guy. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Anyone can bump an old thread.

Banned again, I presume? Feel free to stick around.

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

What’s shadow ban and how do you get banned from Reddit. I bring Reddit stuff here and get banned (here)

12 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

What’s shadow ban and how do you get banned from Reddit. I bring Reddit stuff here and get banned (here)

Shadow banned means nobody can see anything I write unless the mods approve it. That's site wide I think. I've also been banned from various subs. 

Let's see... I got banned from r/childfree for suggesting that a woman bears equal response for a pregnancy as the man. Somehow this violated a woman's right to choose or something.

R/nfl for sh!ttalking

R/travel for telling a lady that taking a 3 month old on a Transoceanic voyage for fun makes her an .

That kind of thing mostly. 

On 3/12/2006 at 8:31 AM, MLCKAA said:

I got banned at www.christianchatforum.com for "Pushing the Homosexual Agenda." Not kidding. Asked the moderator what the heck he was talking about and he refused to elaborate. Apparently when you're amongst the "God Hates Gays" crowd you shouldn't remind them that the Bible says not to judge or you'll be judged, that all men fall short of the glory of God and that we are to be loving creatures.

:cry:

What a dik. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Let's see... I got banned from r/childfree for suggesting that a woman bears equal response for a pregnancy as the man. 

I had to check this out.  It appears to be a bunch of women complaining that no one is applauding their plight of ending up childless. And you actually thought you could hang there?

Reddit is just one big echo-chamber.  50 of their most popular subs are moderated by only two users.

2 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Reddit is just one big echo-chamber.  50 of their most popular subs are moderated by only two users.

Yeah. I do like it though.

Gotta immediately get the politics subs gone. Those are as toxic as toxic gets.

But it's so useful for certain things... if I have a problem with a piece of tech I have, I can usually find the answer on reddit immediately. Stuff like that. I mostly follow tech, football, books, travel, etc.

I have never been banned from any site and I post on both right wing and left wing echo chambers.

Usually as long as you do not personally attack other users you will be alright.

9 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I have never been banned from any site and I post on both right wing and left wing echo chambers.

Usually as long as you do not personally attack other users you will be alright.

I can think of one site...

10 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I've been banned/suspended from both fft and fbg. Guess that makes me a centrist... and probably an ass hole.

On 7/26/2021 at 10:10 AM, MTSkiBum said:

Congrats, idiot.

On 7/26/2021 at 10:27 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. I do like it though.

Gotta immediately get the politics subs gone. Those are as toxic as toxic gets.

But it's so useful for certain things... if I have a problem with a piece of tech I have, I can usually find the answer on reddit immediately. Stuff like that. I mostly follow tech, football, books, travel, etc.

Reddit is great for talking about shared interests. I’d never get into politics or current events on a sub there, total cess pit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Reddit is great for talking about shared interests. I’d never get into politics or current events on a sub there, total cess pit.

MDC hasn’t been banned. The benefits of being a rat fink. 

On 7/27/2021 at 12:10 AM, MTSkiBum said:

That isn't true at all anymore. You see, any opinion that does not follow the party line is now “hate speech.”

Go to r/nfl and merely express your opinion that it's fair for nfl players not to take the vaccine.

Or suggest that you don't believe the women that accused DeShawn Jackson. 

Either of those will get you banned instantly. 

On 3/12/2006 at 11:07 AM, GettnHuge said:

Welcome back! 

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That isn't true at all anymore. You see, any opinion that does not follow the party line is now “hate speech.”

Go to r/nfl and merely express your opinion that it's fair for nfl players not to take the vaccine.

Or suggest that you don't believe the women that accused DeShawn Jackson. 

Either of those will get you banned instantly. 

It probably depends on how you express your opinion, if you do it in a way that is trolling to get responses then I could see those topics bringing on a ban in certain places.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

It probably depends on how you express your opinion, if you do it in a way that is trolling to get responses then I could see those topics bringing on a ban in certain places.

Dude... the mod at r/nfl posted a thread a couple weeks back saying that any articles talking about whether players should or shouldn't get vaxxed are prohibited. If you flout it, he will ban you. Im not talking about trolling... I mean linking an ESPN video where it is diacusses. ”misinformarion” is not to be tolerated by the party.

At fft,  the times I've been suspended, I was begging for it and knew it was coming when I clicked reply.

At reddit or fbg,  it ”wtf did I say? I was being good!”

18 hours ago, taco breath said:

https://www.stripperweb.com/

I lasted several years here a decade ago, top that suckers.

I think I might still have an active account there.  I used to get annual happy b-day e-mails from them.  :ninja:

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Dude... the mod at r/nfl posted a thread a couple weeks back saying that any articles talking about whether players should or shouldn't get vaxxed are prohibited. If you flout it, he will ban you. Im not talking about trolling... I mean linking an ESPN video where it is diacusses. ”misinformarion” is not to be tolerated by the party.

At fft,  the times I've been suspended, I was begging for it and knew it was coming when I clicked reply.

At reddit or fbg,  it ”wtf did I say? I was being good!”

You can't break the rules explicitly defined, of course that leads to a ban. I rarely post on a site where you cannot give career advice. It is a strange rule, but they can set it.

As long as you are not a troll and follow the rules you will not get banned on any site, that includes fbg and reddit.

13 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

You can't break the rules explicitly defined, of course that leads to a ban. I rarely post on a site where you cannot give career advice. It is a strange rule, but they can set it.

As long as you are not a troll and follow the rules you will not get banned on any site, that includes fbg and reddit.

Personally, I don't think the random whims of some d!ckhead mod counts as a rule. Especially one that dumb. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I think I might still have an active account there.  I used to get annual happy b-day e-mails from them.  :ninja:

Make us proud.

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Personally, I don't think the random whims of some d!ckhead mod counts as a rule. Especially one that dumb. 

They should have mod ranking systems, kind of like Uber drivers.

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

They should have mod ranking systems, kind of like Uber drivers.

Or they could, you know, not be nazi kvnts and let people say what they want.

Spam and outright harassment is all a mod is for. Otherwise fock off.

38 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Or they could, you know, not be nazi kvnts and let people say what they want.

Spam and outright harassment is all a mod is for. Otherwise fock off.

Have you ever met Shick! ?

https://forums.footballguys.com/search/?&q=Shick&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[4]=1&group[7]=1&group[19]=1&group[15]=1&group[12]=1&group[14]=1&group[20]=1&group[10]=1&group[9]=1&group[16]=1&group[3]=1&group[13]=1&group[8]=1&group[11]=1&group[18]=1&group[6]=1&group[17]=1