Sign in to follow this  
paulinstl

2nd Chance Opportunities Don't Come Along Often...

...So I am glad to get one here. I vow to be a nicer, more decent poster person here than I had become before. I will be here as an internet buddy, an advisor, someone to just toss an issue at to get a reaction, the guy with a quick joke when you need a laugh; whatever you need, I will be there for you all. Starting immediately, in this thread.

It will be nice to reconnect with you guys. Let's all take advantage of this second chance and make this world a little nicer starting right here at FFToday!

Have a bang-up day my friends!

Paul

...So I am glad to get one here. I vow to be a nicer, more decent poster person here than I had become before. I will be here as an internet buddy, an advisor, someone to just toss an issue at to get a reaction, the guy with a quick joke when you need a laugh; whatever you need, I will be there for you all. Starting immediately, in this thread.

It will be nice to reconnect with you guys. Let's all take advantage of this second chance and make this world a little nicer starting right here at FFToday!

Paul

TheNewPaul ... fock that ...

Paul

You need some professional assistance. Or for someone to bequeath you an American flag. STAT.

Hey cornerback, nice to see you. How did you manage the site shutdown?

:unsure:

:wub:

(May the ghost of Marge Shotts rule the Cardinals this season.)

2nd Chance Opportunities Don't Come Along Often...

:wub: Ever gone bowling?

phillybear, sometimes people need a little help in their lives. It's no shame in it. Fortunately I have been able to get through this life without needing that kind of help, but if I ever felt like I did, I would gladly seek that kind of help. Too many times people that need that help get stigmatized, and I think that's shame. We all find differing ways to get through this life and if someone needs a nudge to get them back on track, I say good for them for seeking a solution.

:mad:

:unsure: Ever gone bowling?

Bowling is a great metaphor for the message I'm trying to bring. Really perceptive on your part brinett!

:wub:

I liked PISL better

Give it some time Cdub. This :wub: is always better than :mad:

Bowling is a great metaphor for the message I'm trying to bring. Really perceptive on your part brinett!

Why thank you. And you, my friend, are definitely not an asstard. :mad:

phillybear, sometimes people need a little help in their lives. It's no shame in it. Fortunately I have been able to get through this life without needing that kind of help, but if I ever felt like I did, I would gladly seek that kind of help. Too many times people that need that help get stigmatized, and I think that's shame. We all find differing ways to get through this life and if someone needs a nudge to get them back on track, I say good for them for seeking a solution.

:banana:

Give it some time Cdub. This :wub: is always better than :argue:

The "Tonight Show" would be ashamed of you. :gimme back that dollar:

Give it some time Cdub. This :argue: is always better than :banana:

I am taken aback by your ultra sensitivity and journey to seek a new purpose in the universe. Some people would swear up and down that you are autistic, or severely mentally retarded. But not me. I will try to do my part to honor your wishes, Corky.

I am taken aback by your ultra sensitivity and journey to seek a new purpose in the universe. Some people would swear up and down that you are autistic, or severely mentally retarded. But not me. I will try to do my part to honor your wishes, Corky.

You forgot to mention our great respect and admiration for paulinstl's homosexual lifestyle. :mad:

You forgot to mention our great respect and admiration for his homosexual lifestyle. :mad:

I couldn't figure out how to combine Corky and H0M0 into a single word. I thought about using "drobeski", but then he would just end up winning this thread.

Brad Soderberg shouldn't get another chance.

:bench:

Losing three in a row down the stretch was terrible, no doubt, but that guy can coach. He has had no talent at SLU yet. Both freshmen looked god this year. With them coming back and the Greek in the middle, he isn't too far away from having a decent team. A few recruits and two years from now, we're talking NCAA for sure. Great timing with the new on campus arena going up. I'll hang on to Soderberg and see what he can do with some talent.

Paul

I might need some advice.

I might need some advice.

Bring it on Jessy. If I can ofer a word or two that helps. I'm glad ro do it. Life has thrown me some curve balls, and possibly I have learned something that may be of help to you. Let me know, and have a good day.