Sign in to follow this  
Da Bomb

Round 3 Commentary

i sent my list to Bomb, but decided I was going to draft Jamal instead of Bush...Bomb beat me to the punch. At the same time, I don't think it's too much of a reach here. In fact I think you'll see him moving up draft boards as the season gets closer.

And thats why I prefer August drafts. I want to see him in Minicamps and maybe even pre-season before I get him in a non-dynasty league. If its dynasty, 3.08 would be a steal IMO.

I'm in Westland. And you?

We actually have a local league that was formed from FFToday posters. I believe we're going into the 4th year of that league. It's a money league and we have a live draft, normally in Royal Oak.

Live in Midland. Go to school at Western. I also have family from Dearborn and Grosse Ile.

It's a money league and we have a live draft, normally in Royal Oak.

That must be the best gay bar in Michigan. ;)

Yeah, a lot of Shaun Alexander fans there. :cry:

Must have been a riot when Jeff Garcia got cut :cry:

Live in Midland. Go to school at Western. I also have family from Dearborn and Grosse Ile.

I have a cousin who lives in Midland. He owns a tiling company. I also received my 1st ticket from Midland, focking cops there suck.

On a serious note, V4E can you update the picks by round thread? Thanks man...

I have a cousin who lives in Midland. He owns a tiling company. I also received my 1st ticket from Midland, focking cops there suck.

One of the most conservative areas around. Cops are horrible here. Horrible. I actually have to go to court tomorrow... ;)

Good pickup in Reggie Wayne there. I was considering him as well....Woulda been a nice combo with Wayne and Manning I think.

Dunn should be good for 1500 yards combined and 7 Td's. Really didn't want a third back here, but my hands were forced. Another Rb was considered and a handfull of Wr's.. I might try and get a Wr in the next round or two ;)

Good pickup in Reggie Wayne there. I was considering him as well....Woulda been a nice combo with Wayne and Manning I think.

Wayne was the other guy I was contemplating at 3.02 when I took Chambers, I'm surprised he fell that far and that a few other WRs went before him.

V4E can we take out hellothere's names from all lists and put jbs? Since you keep beating me to put up each round. ;)

Dangit....V4E.....are you trying to assemble my exact team from the June Mock?? :rolleyes:

Dangit....V4E.....are you trying to assemble my exact team from the June Mock?? :rolleyes:

I can't really fault you for taking the best picks available. ;)

Interesting spelling of Reuben there, Miller.........or should I say Mhiller........

Interesting spelling of Reuben there, Miller.........or should I say Mhiller........

...and Plexico too.

lol, I knew I was butchering that one, and didn't feel like looking it up. You know who I'm talking about :rolleyes: I think I misspelled Plex as well ,but don't really care :P

glad to know the spelling police are on top of their game, just wait, there will be more ;)

lol, I knew I was butchering that one, and didn't feel like looking it up. You know who I'm talking about :wall: I think I misspelled Plex as well ,but don't really care ;)

glad to know the spelling police are on top of their game, just wait, there will be more :wall:

:banana:

I think he'll lose his starting gig to Mike Anderson before the year is over.

:mad: :cry: :mad:

jamal ain't losing the featured back role to captain anderson unless he gets injured or fails a drug test......i'll be more than happy to place a monetary wager on this or at worst a sig bet that lewis gets the lion share of the carries for 2006 :)

Let's do a sig bet on who has better stats on the year period - no injuries, no arrests, no ifs ands or buts. I bet Anderson has a better year somehow - no matter what the excuse.

part of my mantra in fantasy football is taking players that have huge chips on their shoulders and feel they have something to prove...it's why i liked tj/ steve smith/ larry johnson last year and jamal and donald driver this season....

i think after a normal offseason..his ankle fully healed...and with some help in a major way at qb jamal lewis rebounds to rush for over a 1000 yards and 8 + tds....i think he was angry at the organization last year for not committing to him during the year and didn't run as hard...now he has a new deal and it's behind him.....he looked better down the stretch and i think he'll rebound nicely...still one of the best pure and power runners in the game.....with the opportunity to log 300 + carries and goal line duty...i like my backs in formats like this to get large amounts of carries and i think i have 2 in brown and jamal

i strongly considered dunn and reuben...i likely would have taken dunn if this was a ppr league....i am not that high on reuben this year though to take him at 3.9..i think cleveland's offense may be the worst in the nfl this year and droughns has some legal issues that could cause him to miss time

Let's do a sig bet on who has better stats on the year period - no injuries, no arrests, no ifs ands or buts. I bet Anderson has a better year somehow - no matter what the excuse.

how about an andrew jackson big boy......???? 20 bones :)

part of my mantra in fantasy football is taking players that have huge chips on their shoulders and feel they have something to prove...it's why i liked tj/ steve smith/ larry johnson last year and jamal and donald driver this season....

i think after a normal offseason..his ankle fully healed...and with some help in a major way at qb jamal lewis rebounds to rush for over a 1000 yards and 8 + tds....i think he was angry at the organization last year for not committing to him during the year and didn't run as hard...now he has a new deal and it's behind him.....he looked better down the stretch and i think he'll rebound nicely...still one of the best pure and power runners in the game.....with the opportunity to log 300 + carries and goal line duty...i like my backs in formats like this to get large amounts of carries and i think i have 2 in brown and jamal

i strongly considered dunn and reuben...i likely would have taken dunn if this was a ppr league....i am not that high on reuben this year though to take him at 3.9..i think cleveland's offense may be the worst in the nfl this year and droughns has some legal issues that could cause him to miss time

how about an andrew jackson big boy......???? 20 bones :ninja:

No now you convinced me, I'm gonna draft him in the 2nd round of both my leagues. If he is a bust I'm comin look for you! :wacko:

Damn I want to respond to this..................can't..........yet :ninja: Talk about chips???