Sign in to follow this  
crabtree21

Julius Jones vs. Willie Parker

Tough one...Personally i like FWP. He's goign to be the guy in Pittsburgh which always seems like a run first offense...If FWP ends up getting goal line carries, Watch Out.

Jones on the other hand had a bad sophomore season and seemed to be at odds with the Tuna. He may recover this year and be the elite fantasy back that we expected him to be.

***PPR Keeper League

Who would you guys keep and why?

Thanks

FWP. JJ is part of a 3 headed RBBC. The only thing FWP has to deal with is Duce. FWP is undervalued this year.

willie parker...even though he wont' get a lot of TD's...he'll rack up yardage and might score TD's on his own outside the 20 with the speed he has

JJ, hes a better RB. I would also target Marion Barber III just to be safe. Good Luck

:thumbsup:

There is alot of ??'s surrounding both. Parcells dosent seem to really like JJ favoring M.B III. It looks like they will split carries. Parker is on a run 1st team but too small to get the G.L. carries....he is solid but not a stud.

That said, I would take my chances with Julius Jones and handcuff w/ Barber..he is the more talented back!

Check my post.....