Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

Stuck on Deisel again...

if he picks tonight, I'll probably be able to pick again tonight. woot!

It's midnight back there. I doubt Saved By The Bell is on, but it could be too late.

I have two in the queue! That usually means I get one. I think I'll figure out a third one this time.

I doubt it, I pick before you... :clap:

You need 18 more posts before this draft ends, btw. Geeks ONLY rook.

By the way, now that I took Drrick Smith, I have to get something off of my chest:

the bad: I am so mad at myself for Farrior. I had him queued up for 3 rounds. In my arrogance, I thought he would slide once more - because everyone had LBs and I thought they'd be going for other stuff. Dumb. :thumbsup: I have him as a top 14 LB in our scoring system and it was, IMO, one of the best picks of this draft because of the value where he was taken. He & McNabb so far are the steals of the draft. (If the Denver situation settles to one back or a productive RBBC, I might eventually share the SOD honor for the Bells. But time will tell on that one.)

The good: every year in my IDP leagues I feel this way - kicking myself over the WR or RB or TE I took because the elite IDP-ers are flying off the board. But then every year I am able to grab a LB or two who puts up top 20 performance, so then I don't feel so bad.

;)

By the way, now that I took Drrick Smith, I have to get something off of my chest:

the bad: I am so mad at myself for Farrior. I had him queued up for 3 rounds. In my arrogance, I thought he would slide once more - because everyone had LBs and I thought they'd be going for other stuff. Dumb. :( I have him as a top 14 LB in our scoring system and it was, IMO, one of the best picks of this draft because of the value where he was taken. He & McNabb so far are the steals of the draft. (If the Denver situation settles to one back or a productive RBBC, I might eventually share the SOD honor for the Bells. But time will tell on that one.)

The good: every year in my IDP leagues I feel this way - kicking myself over the WR or RB or TE I took because the elite IDP-ers are flying off the board. But then every year I am able to grab a LB or two who puts up top 20 performance, so then I don't feel so bad.

;)

thank you - I couldn't believe he was still there and the way my que was set up he fell in my lap :cry: