Sign in to follow this  
Tarheel Boy

TD only leagues....

This is the first time in a LONG time I'm playing in a TD only league. All TDs are worth six points and I won't know until tomorrow where I pick. If I were just guessing here's how I'd rank the top 25 to go:

Johnson

Tomlinson

Alexander

Manning

Palmer

Jackson

Brown

Holt

Jordan

Rudi Johnson

Steve Smith

James

Chad Johnson

Parker

Portis

Cadillac Williams

Fitzgerald

Moss

Brady

McGahee

Harrison

Boldin

Hasselbeck

Owens

Steve Smith

James

Chad Johnson

Parker

Portis

Cadillac Williams

Fitzgerald

Moss

Brady

McGahee

Harrison

Boldin

Hasselbeck

Owens

Barber

Am I way off and/or completely missing someone in this group? Again, it's been so long since I've been in TD only leagues I'm having to rethink my process.

Thanks...

Hard to predict who the players will be, but I CAN tell you my TD only league redraft went like this for the first 4 rounds: (we're allowed to 'franchise' one player (only 4 RBs were) and our league is a mixture of sharks and guppies, with the guppies 'growing up' the last few years, at least in regards to the first 3 or 4 rounds anyway. Also, WRs were not picked up as early as I expected this year. Generally 2 go the in the 1st, 2 in the 2nd, and then 6 in the 3rd, with 8 in the 4th. Worked out great for me this year. I expect to be untouchable if my 3rd WR stays healthy (DJax!). I drafted from #8 position and went RB (franchise LJ), then 3 WRs, then RB (though I came close to going RB in the 4th (missed my targetted player by 1 pick :-( Good luck!

rb

rb

rb

rb

qb

qb

rb

rb

rb

qb

rb

rb

rb

qb

qb

qb

rb

rb

wr

wr

wr

wr

rb

wr

rb

wr

wr

wr

wr

wr

wr

wr

wr

wr

wr

qb

rb

rb

wr

wr

rb

rb

rb

wr

rb

rb

wr

qb

I was pleasantly surprised with my team. It was a very strange draft in that the first two rounds when in serpentine order then the next two rounds went the opposite way meaning if you had the first pick in the draft your draft order for the first four rounds were:

and so on.....

I had the 6th pick which I thought was a great position for this type of draft. There were some very boneheaded picks made. Bush went in the first round, a PK went in the 5th, Deuce went in the 3rd or 4th. And to top it all off, someone took Cedric Cobbs in the last round!!! :blink:

Anyway, I really like my team.