Sign in to follow this  
lb3g4m3rcyl

COLSTON 87 YD TD

Just wish I would have played him... :cry:

It's alright. I just got off the phone with him, and he said he forgives you for not playing him, but wanted me to pass on to you that you should start him from now on. He also wished you the best in your FF league this week. What a great guy!

It's alright. I just got off the phone with him, and he said he forgives you for not playing him, but wanted me to pass on to you that you should start him from now on. He also wished you the best in your FF league this week. What a great guy!

That made me laugh. I wish I was able to play him at TE, but I can't. I just have too much faith that Wayne can get past his 1yrd before the endzone curse.

what a play...I was laughing when he made that grab and sprinted it to the end zone...its those meaningless plays at the end of some dogfight that drive FF players bananas...

of course I played him today instead of Henry after his deactivation

Whew.. looking a lot better than a lot of highly drafted WRs right now. Glad I played him with Hines bye this week -- he will be very hard to sit against anybody.

Special props to Joe Horn and his continued appeal for the League's top corners.

:ninja:

Gotta love colstons numbers for a guy moslty not drafted in most leagues.

Having an almost Boldin like rookie season.

Boldin through 4 games was 30-450 and 2 TD's

Colston 20-340-3 TD's

This is where Boldin slowed down a bit . next 3 games Boldin was 12-155 and no TD's.

(This is coming from a Huge Boldin fan , had him that year and have him this year. Favorite player.)

Slowley becoming my most consitent WR .

so who the hell do i bench for him?

1 league, start 3 wr:

holt, hous, driver

1 league, start 2 wr:

driver, fitz

see my problems? gonna have to sit fitz next week i think.... hous on bye....

I started Colston over TO this week. What was really funny was that Deshaun Foster ripped off his 43 yard TD at the nearly the exact same time as Colston's TD. That put Foster and Colston both over the 100 yd mark. Add that to the yardage and TDs for each, and when CBS sportsline refreshed the page I went from losing by 30 to winning by 10 within about 10 secoonds. I thought their wa a glitch somewhere.

:wacko:

Colston isnt' going to be sniffing the bench any time soon! He's absolute money. I've started him back to back weeks now and couldn't be happier. He's putting up borderline no. 1 WR numbers. Yeah baby!

That made me laugh. I wish I was able to play him at TE, but I can't. I just have too much faith that Wayne can get past his 1yrd before the endzone curse.

I feel you on that one man. I have him on my team too! He did the samething last game! I'm kicking myself in the head.

I have Colston as a TE, but honestly I think I would start him at WR after these last 3 weeks. He's a big play guy, and a big target in the endzone. Brees seems to like him. Ofcourse it helps that Horn is getting the majority of the double teams.