Sign in to follow this  
Rude Rick

1,256 days since "Mission (Nothing) Accomplished"

Why are we there? Bring the boys home...now...i'm horny

Figures :clap:

Figures :D

KO reminded me about this...its really appalling...luckily most Americans now want Dems in power.

KO reminded me about this...its really appalling...luckily most Americans now want Dems in power.

Actually most americans don't. (Don't confuse Bush's approval rating as a barometer of the general publics thoughts on important issues)

Personally I don't care if the Dems get the majority as long as they can keep our borders secure, keep our economy strong, and keep our military properly funded.

Too bad they probably won't / can't.

:D

Actually most americans don't. (Don't confuse Bush's approval rating as a barometer of the general publics thoughts on important issues)

A Newsweek poll says a majority of Americans want Dems in power. When we take back America...the question is asked...what do we do with the liars who betrayed our democracy? You could make the argument cons and their supporters belong in jail...I want my country back...vote Lamont.

Um, the banner referred to the "mission" of the ship, which it most certainly accomplished. You don't refer to a war as a mission. A mission is but one task of a war.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm posting in a Rude Rick thread. :D

Um, the banner referred to the "mission" of the ship, which it most certainly accomplished. You don't refer to a war as a mission. A mission is but one task of a war.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm posting in a Rude Rick thread. :D

A mission...in Bush's context...meant the end of combat operations, and you know it.

A mission...in Bush's context...meant the end of combat operations, and you know it.

No, it means what it means, not what idiots like you want to spin it to mean.

Here is what it means:

Top Web Results for "mission"

5 results for: mission

View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | the Web

4. Military. an operational task, usually assigned by a higher headquarters: a mission to bomb the bridge.

A combat operation assigned to a person or military unit.

2: an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission" [syn: military mission]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mission

...I want my country back....

Uh...I don't feel like searching for it at the moment, but I remember a thread that you started in which you said that you wanted to move to Cuba... :lol:

Make up your mind...U.S. or Cuba? Which is your country of choice?

If the dems do end up with the majority, I hope for your sake that you have a good job and a lot of money saved up. You will need it. HTH

Invest in a nice underground bomb shelter. If the Dems have anything to say about it, it will be sanctions this and sanctions that. No force is needed to keep the new nuclear forces in line.

Sanction them...They will learn their lesson :lol:

Sorry Rick, but until certain world crisis are handled, you want the "cons" in office :mad:

I must say, Rude Rick is an impressive alias. 1200+ posts, that is dedication. And not even the staunchest of libs tend to get involved in his threads. Rick, if the people your alias supported had a fraction of your sticktoitiveness, you wouldn't even need this alias, because they would already have been successful in real life. :cry:

I'm just curious why you believe this.

Well, you see the Dems have a history of enacting grandious projects that cost lots of money and make things worse. It's why I hated them for most of my life.

Now that the Republicans have enacted many grandious projects that cost lots of money and make things worse, most Americans have no choice and are hoping the Dems learned their lesson. I very much want the Dems to win this election because I'm real, real sick of the GOP and figure at least the Dems can't get any worse than they are, I'm just hoping they'll be better this time.

Well, you see the Dems have a history of enacting grandious projects that cost lots of money and make things worse. It's why I hated them for most of my life.

Now that the Republicans have enacted many grandious projects that cost lots of money and make things worse, most Americans have no choice and are hoping the Dems learned their lesson. I very much want the Dems to win this election because I'm real, real sick of the GOP and figure at least the Dems can't get any worse than they are, I'm just hoping they'll be better this time.

That is a sad statement of politics in the US. Just saying. :banana:

That is a sad statement of politics in the US. Just saying. :banana:

Sad, but accurate :huh:

I meant that Voltaire can't spell "grandiose" :(

Mebbe he meant to say grandious :dunno:

Either way...Fock off, you dictionary looking up words that you probably couldn't spell without looking up either pemus. :doh:

See kids, this is what happens when you smoke crack.

Sorry Rick, but until certain world crisis are handled, you want the "cons" in office :(

Why?

Why would I want the people in office who have absolutely no military experience or expertise? Who, to a man, all ran away from their chance to serve?

Are you able to watch anything besides FOX News? What about Rummy's complete fock up of Iraq was good?

This is a serious question. Even the most closeted, sheltered Republican admits that Rumsfeld and crew have screwed up 1,000 times over.

Sorry Rick, but until certain world crisis are handled, you want the "cons" in office :thumbsup:

We are about to loose Afghanistan to the Taliban, No Osama, The Iraq quagmire that gets worse every day, and now North Korea has nukes. Yup, you neocons are really doing a heck of a job when it comes to world crisis!

If the dems do end up with the majority, I hope for your sake that you have a good job and a lot of money saved up. You will need it. HTH

Both parties take your money. The democrats will give some of it back though.

Guest Davaco
No, it means what it means, not what idiots like you want to spin it to mean.

Here is what it means:

Top Web Results for "mission"

5 results for: mission

View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | the Web

4. Military. an operational task, usually assigned by a higher headquarters: a mission to bomb the bridge.

A combat operation assigned to a person or military unit.

2: an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission" [syn: military mission]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mission

i guess bush is dumb too, cause he thought it meant the end of major combat in Iraq.

Both parties take your money. The democrats will give some of it back though.

:rolleyes:

since when??? thats one of the primary differences between Dem's and Repub's. Dems think they know better how to spend your money FOR you, while Repubs give it back to the peopel in the form of tax cuts (Why do you think all the Dems are up in arms over the present tax cuts? because it gives too much back to PEOPLE and not enough to the GOVERNMENT, for their special programs and pet projects)

damn we have some whinney bitches here.

the mission accomplished was getting sadam out of power.

were you guys asleep during all this?

damn I am a whinney biotch.

I enjoy the missionary position with little boys and getting sodomized by my uncle.

I was asleep in my parent's basement during all this.

damn we have some whinney bitches here.

the mission accomplished was getting sadam out of power.

were you guys asleep during all this?

Admiral Kelly, Captain Card, officers and sailors of the USS Abraham Lincoln, my fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed.

:ninja:

Why are we there? Bring the boys home...now...out of Iraq...now.

An invasion gone wrong. Much like the whiffle ball bat you lovingly jammed up your rectum.

Admiral Kelly, Captain Card, officers and sailors of the USS Abraham Lincoln, my fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the Battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed.

:(

yea, meaning the iraq army had been defeated, sadam was out.

exactly! everyone's like "woohoo, cons are in, maybe we'll have smaller govt", but it turns out it doesn't matter what party they're from, politicians love to spend your money. they love to look "generous" spending your money then giving a fraction of it back to you. hey, anyone who wants to give me money, I'll be generous to give 40% of it back to you because I'm a good guy! spending on education is increasing faster then it was during the clinton administration (hey the kids are getting dumber maybe the answer isn't more money), and the medicare prescription was a big waste! it turns out repubs are actually spend liberals (not tax and spend but big damn deal, we'll pay for it in the end anyway). and since bush is of the same party he won't veto anything. at least with the dems in the house and senate bush will start vetoing stuff for once!

i wish that we'd throw some $$ and protect our schools...they dont seem too safe these days :thumbsdown:

:banana:

since when??? thats one of the primary differences between Dem's and Repub's. Dems think they know better how to spend your money FOR you, while Repubs give it back to the peopel in the form of tax cuts and then go ahead and spend it too!

:banana:

So we're currently not involved in major combat operations? Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of soldiers carrying guns risking their lives.

So we're currently not involved in major combat operations? Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of soldiers carrying guns risking their lives.

god your a whiney douche. B)

god your a whiney douche. :first:

XXXXX: Tell that to the thousands of men and women who have died since "Mission Accomplished"

Vanilla Ice: God, you're a whiney douche.

XXXXX: So, you don't care about the lives of american soldiers?

Vanilla Ice: Go get your shine box.

XXXXX: .... Or that our president mesled the country into this war by.....?

Vanilla Ice: I'm a focking moron, and have used my two comebacks. Do you think Domino's delivers to my parent's basement?..... MOM!!! Can you make me something to eat.

I am a puzzay alias. would you like to hear how my 401k is going? did I mention I am a puzzay alias?

I don't understand, what is it about a message bored that makes you a coward?

god your a whiney douche. :huh:

No, I'm not. You're a moron without a legitimate response. You said:

I reponded that major combat operations are going on, which is what Bush infamously said were completed. My proof of this is that there are hundreds of thousands of soldiers fighting insurgents. I'd call that "major combat operations." Therefore, mission was not accomplished.