Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

*** OFFICIAL *** What do you need Monday night?

I'm up by 23 (THANK YOU TORY HOLT!) with Grossman and Jones going against Mushy.

So, I need Mushy to not have like a 187 yard, 5 TD night, with Berrian throwing all the passes.

:banana:

Guest ramrock11

muhammed to not get 7catches or a td

or Gould to out score muhammed

I need a combined 38 points from Edge and Mushy. I'm such an idiot. I dropped Joe Horn, started Mike Furrey over Hines Ward, and left Shockey on the bench. Oh, and started Jamal Lewis over Travis Henry.

:pointstosky:

I saw a pig flying outside my window, so I bet Edge is gonna have a career day against the Bears D!

Sadly, 300 and 4 TDs from Rex... oh and Boldin to actually die in midstride.

Sadly in another league I need Boldin to go off.... the irony.

I am up by about 13, and still have T. Jones to play. My opponent has Berrian, so I am hoping for a running game on the part of the bears.

Let's see the 6-0 baby.

I am only going to end up with ~100pts, one of the people in my league has 147, thanks to one receiver getting 33 pts. Also, The person she played (yeah, she) scored 127 and lost. That socks.

5 pts from Bryant Johnson

:rolleyes:

Down by 10 with Boldin going tonight. My oponent also has the Rookie sack master at DL on Chicago.

I have a chance but I think I will need 16 and not 11 from Boldin to win. 6 Pts per TD - 1 per 10 yards.

Man........i need 10 points from Anquan Boildin against my bears (20 yrds per point,6 points TD)

But i also need the bears to enialate the cards!!!!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!! :rolleyes:

Down by 14 with Gould and Boldin to play.

Feel good about Gould getting 9-10 so need TD from Boldin or 60 yds :banana:

With all my players done, I need fanball to revise CJ's yardage total from 99 to 100, or E. Johnson's total from 29 to 30. Currently, tied with my brother, need just one point, is that too much to ask?

I'm down by 25 points and I have Grossman, T Jones and Gould. My opponent has Rackers.

I need a big game from the Bears.

I think I have a chance...Maybe 35%...

GOD !!!!!!!!! i need BOLDIN like huge, down by 10 in one league and up by one in another league but he has Chicago Def !

I'm up by 18 points.. i'm done. But i'm going against Boldin & James for Arizona, and Gould for Chicago. I pretty much need Chicago to ROLL over Arizona, keep their offense off the field.. and then only have Gould kick PAT's.. no FG's. If a kicker will screw me - it will be him. :banana:

These are stretches and probably wont happen

Big $ league

Need Moose,B.Johnson, R.Gould to score me 58 combined pts. (10 pt bonus for over 100 yds rec.)

2nd league

Down by 21

Need Bears D and Berrian to score over 21 (this is the most likely game I will win)

Started Turner and yes he earned his name. He totally burned my A-S-S so its safe to still call him turner the burner( had C.Taylor,Lmaroney on bye so I really had no other choice)

I need Mushin Mohammad to catch a WR screen then fumble it away and not get another catch the whole game. Either that, or I need to go back in time and make McMichael hold onto that TD pass. :dunno:

I need A. bolding to get 19 points.

PPR league...6 pts TD...1 pt 10yards/ Recieving...Bonus 2 pts over 100 Yards receiving...Bonus points for length of TD 1 pt/10 yards.

So, pretty much I am screwed. The only way I get it is if Bolding scores a long TD then a few other receptions. I don't see him giong 9 catches for 100 yards.

But maybe he gets a 50 yard TD (which would be worth 12 points)

and then gets 3 other catches for 40 yards.

But, I have pretty much given up hote. I will be 4-2 on the season...oh well!!!

I need a combined 38 points from Edge and Mushy. I'm such an idiot. I dropped Joe Horn, started Mike Furrey over Hines Ward, and left Shockey on the bench. Oh, and started Jamal Lewis over Travis Henry.

:)

I saw a pig flying outside my window, so I bet Edge is gonna have a career day against the Bears D!

I am the same kind of idiot as you. I didnt drop Joe Horn, I had him on my bench behind Mike Furrey. Now I need 44 points from Grossman, Gould and the Bears defense, possible, but not bloody lickly.

League #1: Need 18 points from Bernard Berrien.

League #2: Need Rex Grossman to score less than 30 points.

League #3: Same as #2, including the point total. Freaky.

I need Boldin to outscore D Clark by 4. 4 Anquan, 4!! 60 Yards and a TD will do it. I only have hope b/c it is in AZ

NEED MOOSE TO HAVE A 8 CATCH 140 YARD 2 TDS DAY. THAT'S NOT ASKING MUCH. TRUTH BE TOLD, I'VE NEVER WON A GAME NEEDING THE MONDAY NIGHT GAME TO PUT ME OVER. I'LL JUST SETTLE ON WATCHING MY BEARS CRUSH ANOTHER TEAM

Here is my dilemma

In one League I am up by 9 and have T Jones left ...he has Grossman left...I am 2-3 in that league

In the other league I am down by 20 with only Grossman left to play...he has no one left to play.....I am 4-1 in that league..... :(

:P I need Grossman, Boldin and Br. Johnson to outscore Rashied Davis by 6. I'm gonna be sweating this one out until kickoff!

I am toast

So I need a time machine, some duct tape, string and glue.

then maybe I may have a chance to alter the past.