Sign in to follow this  
EyeOfDaTiga

***Early College Football Wagering Thread***

Why do i feel like we are both mice noticing a piece of cheese sitting atop a small metal platform?

:shocking: too funny!!!

Glad to see Rutgers hold on and finish off a 5 team parlay, along with the the +6 and 2H ML. :pointstosky:

Hey gummo_dude, you from the DFW area by any chance?

Hey Cyclone,

If your going to do anything, don't learn the hard way on how to wager. Never "load" up at the end of the day. That is just plain stupid. Especially if your playing with house money. Keep it in your pocket!!! To me this is like splitting Kings at a blackjack table. Either keep your winnings or take your loss for another day.

Rule #1 Do not chase!

They are running all over Pitt. This Rice kid is the real deal. I think this one might be done and done.

I was surprised that so many here liked Pitt. Rutgers, as they showed tonight, plays solid defense, can run the ball, and are rock solid kicking the ball. Good ingredients to be in every game. The passing game is dicey, though the big TE is a weapon. I think the young QB & WR will continue to improve.

As a Scarlet Knight who was there when last they didn't suck (1975-6) it does my old heart good.

Wow, looks like I'm going to finish 1-10 today. That's pretty much as bad as it can get, and it means I'll give back everything I won over the last five weeks. Ouch.

Droppin in real quick to say this Hawaii/NMState game is too strange for me. Playing completely opposite of their strengths and running the ball a ton. So far, three EASY TD passes have been dropped....I wont call it fixed....but straaange things here.

Gonna sideline myself for a bit after this one....bit too discouraged after it looking like a sure thing!

Good Luck guys!! :pointstosky:

10 Point Teaser (3 Teams) 10/21/06 10:17 ET

5.00/4.17 Result: Pending

Illinois

PennSt 10/21/06 (12:05 ET)

PennSt -8 (-115)

Iowa

Michigan 10/21/06 (15:35 ET)

Michigan -3

Wisconsin

Purdue 10/21/06 (12:05 ET)

Wisconsin +3

4.17 I'm rich biitch

Droppin in real quick to say this Hawaii/NMState game is too strange for me. Playing completely opposite of their strengths and running the ball a ton. So far, three EASY TD passes have been dropped....I wont call it fixed....but straaange things here.

Gonna sideline myself for a bit after this one....bit too discouraged after it looking like a sure thing!

Good Luck guys!! :lol:

:wall: Fock me sideways. Discourged guy leaves house to go to the store to pick up foo-foo mixables. Discourged guy arrives home to winning wager! Figured for sure I would get focked since it was my largest wager of the year to date....

Perhaps I play tomorrow now.... :D

Good Luck fellas!! :lol:

Good day today to make up for a horrible early week. Pretty even in wins and losses but won the biggest plays (Wisconsin + Tulsa). After 39 plays and up a whopping 1.25 units... :doublethumbsup: near even always better than losing.

NCAAF YTD: 61-37-1 +30.52 units

Week 9-8

Year 99-46-8

(+62.55 units)

Just matched the juice today. Did win on the St. Louis Cards tonight.

Giantsrule, did you go 6-1 on the bets you piggybacked on me? :rolleyes:

Competitive MAC game where Miami OH won the last 5 matchups. Very close game upcoming.

My bookie got cracked on this game. He lost 15K alone on this game.

I was gonna stay away from WVU but couldn't. So I teased it by 6 points.

Teaser for 3 units:

WVU -18

Penn st. -11

Boise st -15

I took a bad hit last week and have resorted to teasing, probably stupid, but I can watch many games for a small wager................god I need help

Finally got a winner, Boise had me scared though.

Turned a small profit on the day. Picked up a couple units. Hit on more of my bigger plays.

Overall College YTD: 155-138-4; +15.82 units

Subset: 2 unit plays or higher: 68-56-1; +23.97 units

CFL: 19-11; +17.34 units

Turned a small profit on the day. Picked up a couple units. Hit on more of my bigger plays.

You were right about the Huskers Philly, I should have listened. I did take the Wolverines -12.5 though and evened out my units. 1 of 2 for those games.

THANK YOU TEXAS A&M. I went big yesterday and bet 10 UNITS parlaying Wisconsin and the Aggies. They made me sweat it but came through in the clutch!

Final Ticket for Saturday:

10units- Wisc, Texas AM-----------------W+29units

2units- Wisc, AM, Miami------------------L - 2units

2units- LSU, Indiana---------------------L -2units

2units- Az St., Mizzou--------------------W +5.8 units

puts me up +62.7 units in the year. Thank you A&M :banana: :clap: :clap:

THANK YOU TEXAS A&M. I went big yesterday and bet 10 UNITS parlaying Wisconsin and the Aggies. They made me sweat it but came through in the clutch!

Final Ticket for Saturday:

10units- Wisc, Texas AM-----------------W+29units

2units- Wisc, AM, Miami------------------L - 2units

2units- LSU, Indiana---------------------L -2units

2units- Az St., Mizzou--------------------W +5.8 units

puts me up +62.7 units in the year. Thank you A&M :headbanger: :clap: :clap:

For shiz sake you are up 62 units? Have you been posting your picks for us all to look at this year?

South Florida -1 on Sunday

Going for my 100th win. Wish me luck!

Hey Ditka, how up are you on So Fla going into the Bearcat's Den for a night game?

Week 9-8

Year 99-46-8

(+62.55 units)

Just matched the juice today. Did win on the St. Louis Cards tonight.

Giantsrule, did you go 6-1 on the bets you piggybacked on me? :doublethumbsup:

Just got home. Won the games you suggested, but didn't get a chance to add the extras (which I know you swept). Miami 1st half was money and it gets no luckier than Nebraska & Texas A&M.

I'll ride tonight's pick with you for the big 100. Thanks for everything and get me your damn email for your crispy dollar (btc316@hotmail.com).

Ditka: How confident are you in tonight's NCAA game (or are you taking it just to get to 100?)

I'm taking it regardless; it's the amount I'm mulling over based on your answer. Let me know when you can. Thanks.

Ditka: How confident are you in tonight's NCAA game (or are you taking it just to get to 100?)

I'm taking it regardless; it's the amount I'm mulling over based on your answer. Let me know when you can. Thanks.

I am riding this game simply backing the freshman QB Grothe from South Florida. The kid is fun to watch and I will take a shot in an even game with him for #100.

I would not lay the wood on this pick.

GR,

oneals_home@yahoo.com

I am riding this game simply backing the freshman QB Grothe from South Florida. The kid is fun to watch and I will take a shot in an even game with him for #100.

I would not lay the wood on this pick.

GR,

oneals_home@yahoo.com

Thanks. I'll put a standard unit on it and watch for hedging/middling opportunities.

I'll email you to get your address to send you the "trophy dollar".

Sunday

South Florida (Pk) for 2 units

Good luck to all.

Hey Yer Mom:

We'll see if your theory holds true:

For most of the night, South Florida has been -1. Now, minutes before kickoff, they are +1 (-105)!!!

Hope this means a well-deserved cash for everyone on SF thanks to Ditka!

Good luck to all! :pointstosky:

For shiz sake you are up 62 units? Have you been posting your picks for us all to look at this year?

Yes I have been posting on and off. (I actually started this thread) I lost 8 units today but still up 54 on the season (college/pro). The thing is I don't usually bet str8 bets. I always parlay with the real line. I hate teasing games or betting one team straight up, there's no money in it for a somewhat small timer like me. :pointstosky:

Also I never bet on weekday games! I did earlier in the season but I kept getting burned on some real unusual things. Not saying the fix was in but I am just very suspicious of them and continue to be when I give my betting friends advice. :wall:

I always look forward to you and Philly's insight. I don't always agree but it's always good to get another educated opinion. :thumbsdown:

Holy crap: We really could lose this bet 2-0!!!

Halfway through the 2nd quarter, I jumped on Under 30 (for the game). Surprised to see the 2nd half total so high (21). Will check other books for lower numbers for a middling opportunity.

Yes I have been posting on and off. (I actually started this thread) I lost 8 units today but still up 54 on the season (college/pro). The thing is I don't usually bet str8 bets. I always parlay with the real line. I hate teasing games or betting one team straight up, there's no money in it for a somewhat small timer like me. :rolleyes:

Also I never bet on weekday games! I did earlier in the season but I kept getting burned on some real unusual things. Not saying the fix was in but I am just very suspicious of them and continue to be when I give my betting friends advice. :huh:

I always look forward to you and Philly's insight. I don't always agree but it's always good to get another educated opinion. :dunno:

Cool man. That's a nice run your having.