Sign in to follow this  
surfnturf3g01

?'s all over the place...NEED HELP>>>>>

First of I've got Delhomme or Favre

(Delhomme's on fire, but Favre's coming off a bye and the Dolphins are horrible, the projections actually lean towards Favre...what do you think??)

Secondly I need to pick 1 running back to play alongside C. Portis....

I've got MJD, W. McGahee, and L. Jordan...

(Believe it or not I've got MJD ahead of the other two based on matchups/injuries)

Third, I need two wide receivers out of the following three:

T.O., R. Wayne, and R. Brown

(The only reason I'm hesitating is the fact that McNabb and Brown have been so hot, but they're playing TB this week and their secondary is pretty good... what do you think?)

Thanks in advance and I will answer yours...

go with:

delhomme. miami weather's gonna be killer. and although the phins secondary isnt the greatest, their front 7 can attack the QB, forcing brett to make mistakes.

MJD is the right play based on matchups, but remember he's still splitting carries. he might get the garbage time carries though, so look for that out of him. i expect him or taylor to score, if not both of them. i'd sit mcgahee cause he's playing against a team comin off the bye, and they make the best adjustments in the game.

and you sit r brown if you got wayne and TO. its MNF, its got TO written all over it. he'll perform cause its a big game and a huge crowd, not to mention its MNF.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=246751