Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

I just got my 1st full body massage

The wife got a gift certificate a while back for one and she can't use it because she is on blood thinners, so I got to use it.

Pretty darn sweet. The only negative was that there was no happy ending. :banana:

...there was no happy ending. :doublethumbsup:

You should put this in the thread title so nobody has to open the thread.

My wife and I went to a spa in Wichita Falls pretty regularly, we had this masseuse that was amazing. Not a hot chic or Asian with a happy ending or anything, just good at her job. She was pretty fat and she could work those little sausage fingers like no other. She would use a cold cucumber wrap on my face and hot paraffin on my feet at the same time. It was amazing. She always had classical music playing, it was cool and dark in the room......oh, a wonderful experience, plus we got $10 off for being military.

she was pretty fat and she could work my little sausage like no other.

:headbanger:

QUOTE(texasmouth @ Oct 28 2006, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she was pretty fat and she could work my little sausage like no other.

:D

Winnah

:bench:

I'm not really into massages but gave it a chance when my back was killing me. "She" also wasnt hot - hungarian broad- HATED IT - then to make it worse she waouldnt shut the fock up - even after it was over wanted to talk more :mad:

NEVAH again

Winnah

:bench:

I'm not really into massages but gave it a chance when my back was killing me. "She" also wasnt hot - hungarian broad- HATED IT - then to make it worse she waouldnt shut the fock up - even after it was over wanted to talk more :mad:

NEVAH again

I had a massage from one really hot chic at the same spa. funny thing, I liked the fat chics massage better, never went back to the hot chic. I wasn't alone, the hot chic always had open appointments, the fat chic had a waiting list.

My wife and I went to a spa in Wichita Falls pretty regularly, we had this masseuse that was amazing. Not a hot chic or Asian with a happy ending or anything, just good at her job. She was pretty fat and she could work those little sausage fingers like no other. She would use a cold cucumber wrap on my face and hot paraffin on my feet at the same time. It was amazing. She always had classical music playing, it was cool and dark in the room......oh, a wonderful experience, plus we got $10 off for being military.

The sausage fingers made me laugh out loud. I relayed the crack to my wife and all she said was :mellow:

The sausage fingers made me laugh out loud. I touched the crack in my wife and all she said was :banana:

:mellow:

She would use a cold cucumber wrap on my face and hot paraffin on my feet at the same time. It was amazing.

Anyone else waiting for the giant beer can to fall from the sky?

Anyone else waiting for the giant beer can to fall from the sky?

I dont get it. :mellow:

I dont get it. :rolleyes:

Apparently you haven't seen any of the Milwaukee's Best Light commercials, "Men should act like men". Dudes acting like poosies get crushed by giant cans of beer falling from above.

Apparently you haven't seen any of the Milwaukee's Best Light commercials, "Men should act like men". Dudes acting like poosies get crushed by giant cans of beer falling from above.

I guess I am just comfortable enough in my man hood to get a massage and enjoy it.

Get back in your time machine and go back to 1958 dooshbag. :rolleyes:

I guess I am just comfortable enough in my man hood to get a massage and enjoy it.

Get back in your time machine and go back to 1958 dooshbag. :rolleyes:

A little sensitive today, are we? Perhaps you need another cuccumber wrap to relax...

A little sensitive today, are we? Perhaps you need another cuccumber wrap to relax...

ahhhh, that would be nice. :rolleyes:

When I worked for Playboy we went to a sales trip to a resort in Vermont, and I got my first full body massage. Well, ALMOST full body. She wasn't even hot, but the new age music and the oil, and the rubbing .... mostly the rubbing, got me hard. All on the tab for Playboy Enterprises ... and no happy ending!

I felt ... mislead ... but it was still pretty awesome.

When I worked for Playboy we went to a sales trip to a resort in Vermont, and I got my first full body massage. Well, ALMOST full body. She wasn't even hot, but the new age music and the oil, and the rubbing .... mostly the rubbing, got me hard. All on the tab for Playboy Enterprises ... and no happy ending!

I felt ... mislead.

Yeah right..... :rolleyes:

It's actually true. I worked for Playboy in the NY offices on 5th Ave. Original Warhols, some great art. Right across the street from the Trump Tower. I had an psychotic, mistake prone boss, took them 6 months to hire me (I beat out hundreds of applicants, and eventually beat out the final 3 for the job) and 3 months to fire me. They paid me for 4 months though ... but my first order of business was to get the business cards.

I still have some left. New York address, my name, title: "Designer". Copper foil, embossed, real Playboy business cards, with my name on them! It was worth being a scapegoat, just to get the business cards. I've even sold them on eBay. I bet they had to change the phone number! BAHAHAHA!

1996: I met Stacy Sanchez ... I was not impressed. Never met Heff in person. I did meet Christie Heffner though, she was/is CEO. She's a decent person and I appreciated that she pretended to know who I was when I met her.

Heff ... am I jealous? A little. But mostly, I think he doesn't know anything about art. He thinks he does, so does Donald Trump ... but they don't know anything about art. I GAVE him ... "8x12" ... unmistakingly my best painting to date. It was packaged and sent to him ... I knew I was getting fired ... and he returned it to me. I was 26 years old. 10 years ago.

Pretty kick ass painting too. Been offered a lot of money for it. I'll never sell it. Too much history. I found the frame on the street in Soho.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2976/8x12smwb5.gif

The inspiration was this French girl, I never even knew her name, but she worked at the Pita Place near NYU ... or Pita Pocket ... or whatever it was called, and the people I worked with would go there to get a healthy lunch. Anyway, she never knew that she was the inspiration for this painting. A woman, with dark hair and blue eyes, walking her dog late at night ... with a storm moving into the big city. On a cobble stoned street in Manhattan. Maybe ... 8th avenue ... and 12th Street.

It's actually true. I worked for Playboy in the NY offices on 5th Ave. Original Warhols, some great art. Right across the street from the Trump Tower. I had an psychotic, mistake prone boss, took them 6 months to hire me (I beat out hundreds of applicants, and eventually beat out the final 3 for the job) and 3 months to fire me. They paid me for 4 months though ... but my first order of business was to get the business cards.

I still have some left. New York address, my name, title: "Designer". Copper foil, embossed, real Playboy business cards, with my name on them! It was worth being a scapegoat, just to get the business cards. I've even sold them on eBay. I bet they had to change the phone number! BAHAHAHA!

1996: I met Stacy Sanchez ... I was not impressed. Never met Heff in person. I did meet Christie Heffner though, she was/is CEO. She's a decent person and I appreciated that she pretended to know who I was when I met her.

Heff ... am I jealous? A little. But mostly, I think he doesn't know anything about art. He thinks he does, so does Donald Trump ... but they don't know anything about art. I GAVE him ... "8x12" ... unmistakingly my best painting to date. It was packaged and sent to him ... I knew I was getting fired ... and he returned it to me. I was 26 years old. 10 years ago.

Pretty kick ass painting too. Been offered a lot of money for it. I'll never sell it.

As usual, none of your idiotic ramblings have anything remotely close to the topic. What a focking focktard.

As usual?

As usual, Tarheel, a person I have never met or talked to on the phone is going to make judgements. But it's all true. Don't fall for his lies!

I DID get a full body massage on Playboy Enterprises dime ... and no happy ending. I think you need to go to a special kind of massage parlor for that. I've never done that. I'm pretty sure I can do that myself.

As usual?

As usual, Tarheel, a person I have never met or talked to on the phone is going to make judgements. But it's all true. Don't fall for his lies!

I DID get a full body massage on Playboy Enterprises dime ... and no happy ending. I think you need to go to a special kind of massage parlor for that. I've never done that. I'm pretty sure I can do that myself.

It's not a judgement, dipshiot, it's a fact. What the fock does art and another one of your bullshiot stories have to do with a body massage. NOTHING. Can I make it any more clear for you? And I'm sure Donald Trump couldn't give a shiot about some dude in coke bottle glasses.

When I worked for Playboy

You know, I really doubted this when I first read it.

But then I noticed it was Giants Fan.

Then I was like "no way...Giant's Fan worked for Playboy? Dude!#@ I bet he saved a bunch of bunnies on 9/11, right after he carried 26 orphans out of a burning building on the campus his great grandfather founded for a nickel and some help from the mob, which is also next to the gay bar he bounced at where he met a virtual runway of celebrities while he was so high on cocaine it began dripping out his cornhole, true story, and Claudia Schiffer even offered to lick it up, but Giants Fan was so freaking cool he turned her down. God damn, if this person isn't worthy of being our unquestioned hero-diety, I don't know who is. And he worked at focking Playboy!@#$"

I think I just peed myself. Honest!

7 minutes ago, slink said:

Well, I bet majority of the people would not agree with me, but I prefer opposite sex to do a massage and now I am going to explain why exactly! First of all, for the last 2 years I am practising erotic full body massage, which is different from a traditional one. I am not talking about sex or prostitution. I am talking about legit erotic massage, which of course should be done by opposite sex. I feel way better after this massage and continue doing for quite long. I wish you can try it on your own skin, since it is 5 times better than a usual massage. Give it a try and you will not regret about it!

Are you in the Jupiter, Florida area?  Asking for a friend.  :unsure:

Slink

CONTENT COUNT

December 5, 2018

LAST VISITED

48 minutes ago

-------------

Who the flank digs up a thread from 13 years ago?