Sign in to follow this  
fixedrate

Anybody got any good one-liners or comebacks

I know last year someone posted some good one-liners and comebacks.....anybody care to post some of their best ones that they've heard are used so far or in the past.....my league lives and dies on smack....need some good ammo for this year.

After you beat someone really bad my favorite line is..... I don't know who to call, a protologist or a podiatrist. I just can't seem to get my foot out of your ass!!! :wall:

After you beat someone really bad my favorite line is..... I don't know who to call, a proctologist or a podiatrist. I just can't seem to get my foot out of your ass!!! :wall:

Spelling fixored...note on this one committed to memory.

Spelling fixored...note on this one committed to memory.

Well we all forget to hit a key every once in a while.

Here`s another good one I`ve used....I`ll take the sand out of the vasoline next time so it won`t hurt so bad.

i always liked the chuck norris lines. just substitute your team name for chuck norris and away you go....

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

be aware that chuck norris may in fact round house kick you in the face from anywhere on the planet for using his great oneliners though. once you use them, you must forever be on the lookout from that point on. just a heads up on that!

:headbanger:

Wow, you are such a tool you cant come up with your own witty one-liners. :shocking:

Now that is just pathetic. You dont deserve to get to talk smack..... :shocking:

Yes, Bobby, Ballet parking. Bring your toe shoes. <_<

From the ESPN FF magazine...

to the guy who drafts Larry Johnson: "Ah, nothing says fresh legs like 416 carries"

to the guy who drafts L Maroney: "Torn rib cartilage, sprained knee, shoulder surgery...what not to like?"

to the guy who drafts Edge james: "Hey, you found a guy who makes career decisions as well as you do."

Something fun to do on draft day:

When somebody picks a player that's already been drafted they have to take a shot! We finished a botttle of Jack last year. Of course a guy towards the end of the draft rattled off ten names that he knew was gone so he could finish the bottle.....damn alcoholics anyway!

None the less....fun rule.

From the ESPN FF magazine...

to the guy who drafts Larry Johnson: "Ah, nothing says fresh legs like 416 carries"

to the guy who drafts L Maroney: "Torn rib cartilage, sprained knee, shoulder surgery...what not to like?"

to the guy who drafts Edge james: "Hey, you found a guy who makes career decisions as well as you do."

The guys in my league are so dumb they wouldn't even know what any of this means. Yeah, Clinton, you included.

I went back and took a look at some of our trash talk last year and here is some stuff I wrote that might be universal.

Topic Title: Rankings after week

-------------------------------------

1. Me

tied for last - You

If anyone needs help on who to start this week, I'm available to help your team not suck.

A couple of years ago, a friend drafted Jake Plummer as his first QB. My response: "Great pick. (enthusiastically not sarcastic yet...but) Now who are you going to take as your starting QB?"

Use it when someone takes Tony Romo or Matt Leinart as their starter this year.

The funny has died in this thread :thumbsdown:

Since I'm not out to make friends, I stick with the basics, like:

"Suck my ######, you ###### teasing docker diver."

In my main leagues, when trading insults, I usually stick with the basics. Such as...

"I wish you would get into a car accident on the way home and become crippled."

"Why don't you go catch AIDS and die."

"Your mother is dead. HA HA HA HA HA HA."

:unsure:

In my main leagues, when trading insults, I usually stick with the basics. Such as...

"I wish you would get into a car accident on the way home and become crippled."

"Why don't you go catch AIDS and die."

"Your mother is dead. HA HA HA HA HA HA."

Your chin will catch more balls then your receivers.. :unsure: