Sign in to follow this  
Kellys Heroes

@@@@@@ MFL.com $$ IDP Redraft League @@@@@@

If your like me... your in 1 too many Dynasties already; however you still want to be in a intense draft and a league that stays active yr long.

This league is for you; even if a Team is clearly out of the playoff run; they still have motivation for them to put their best line up out... because any 1 team is capable of winning money each week during our FF regular season. Thats the point of Weekly Payouts... and in my experiences, this works very well.

So give me a PM if your interested.. their still a couple of spots open.

Draft Date will be August 23rd

Intense Scoring

http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/69276

Sunday Afternoon Ballers Yearly Redraft League

Entry fee: $60

Payouts: $60 x 12 = $720, $100 of which goes to site costs and paypal fees. $620 will be out to the league

Champion: $200

2nd: $100

3rd: $60

Weekly highest score (week 1 – 13): $20

Drafts will be 30 RD

* Teams will have 30 man roster (22 starters, 8 BN).

Weekly Line ups

*Lineups may be submitted or changed up to a player’s game time without penalty.

*A full line up is required every week.

11 Offense: (1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 flex (1 W/R, 1 W/T), & 1 KR*

11 IDPS: (1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DL/LB) so you can go 4 - 3 - 4 or 3 - 4 - 4

* Rule about KR: the player that is designated your KR only receives points for Punt & Kick off Return yd & TDs, no other stat will be awarded to this player. Managers must noticify the commish as to which player will be their KR (I have to manually change their position to KR for you).

**All players are eligable for Special Team TDs; just not the yardage (only your KR will be awarded the yardage)