Sign in to follow this  
madbomersoc

cheatsheet complier for TD only league

Please can someone tell me. I need a cheat sheet top 120 or top 200 list based on TD only league.

I was looking at buying the software from this site but want a top 120 list and was not sure if this would input.

I have a couple of books but it list top 120 but only for performance scoring.

Thanks

Sure madbomersoc, it will create a top X overall ranking list based on your league scoring, starting lineup requirements and number of teams in your league. TD only league will be no problem.

Thanks.

I just want to make sure after I add my scoring system it will look like

Cheatsheet Compiler: (Cheatsheets with Notes Tab) which would list top 120 in order based on scoring system.

Also using Excel 2000 is it compatible.

Thanks Again.

Yes it is Excel 2000 compatible. The overall list will not be highest fantasy points to lowest, but there is a good reason for that. It will sort them based on calculated value taking into account factors like number of teams in your league, number of starters at each position as well as your scoring system. All in all though, this will give you what you are looking for.

Thanks again. Is there anyway you can give me a screen shot/print of what you are referring to. I am the number one pick in a 12 team league where TD or 6 points for Throw, Run and Catch.

My main reason is for my second pick which is a long way away and wanted to have top 120 list to see if I should pick QB or another RB.

Peyton and Palmer should be off the board by then but that I wanted a top 120

Our league changed from performance to TD only

12 teams-10 Rounds

TD Only

Staring line up 1-QB, 1-Kicker, 3-Flex player from RB-WR-TE spot

I am not asking for a screen print of my scoring system but a comparison becuase I just joined the huddle and it was misleading and want to make sure I get what I am paying for.

THANKS AGAIN............................

This is what the overall rankings look like:

http://fftoday.com/compiler/screen_cc3.htm

It is color-coded by position. It will fill the number of players that are needed to fill your league up to a maximum of 240. For example, if your league has 10 teams and 16 roster spots, it will go to 160. There are also rankings by position sorted by fantasy points which go deeper than the overall rankings.