Sign in to follow this  
Burt

When will everyone be available to start the draft?

If history repeats itself, it'll take about 2 weeks to complete it. But if laxboy's inability to complete a few clicks of his mouse to roll is any indication of things to come, it could be even longer. I'd like to start it sometime during the first part of the week of August 20-24. Anyone have a problem with this time frame?

anytime. i may have phinsfan sit in for me as my new boss aint cool with...anything. he just aint cool.

I'll finally be home by monday, even if I don't I will be available for frafting.

Is there any reason we can't just pick a day late August/early Sept and do this with a live online draft?

I say we start now, with the official timed start being monday. I know I want LT with the first pick, so might as well get moving. I'll email burt to see if this is cool with him.

Is there any reason we can't just pick a day late August/early Sept and do this with a live online draft?

If you can get everyone together at the same time, I'm game. Its always turned into a logistical headache every time we've tried in the past, though.