Sign in to follow this  
flipya4real

Comments Round 1&2

Through 4 picks, no one has drafted someone already taken. Thats a start. :dunno:

So I had hemroid surgery on Friday. It's been a BAD week. I was happy to get SA at 5(although some would say it's a reach) but I really expect big things from him this year. Taking Jones -Drew was a bit of a gamble with Ronnie Brown still on the bored but I can easily grab a decent RB3 with the next pick to hedge. I should probably look at the scoring and lineup requirements before I pick again.

I should probably look at the scoring and lineup requirements before I pick again.

yeah, no sh!t, me too. The only rules I think I know are that there is a flex and that passing TD = 4 pts. I think. :shocking:

yeah, no sh!t, me too. The only rules I think I know are that there is a flex and that passing TD = 4 pts. I think. :thumbsdown:

Looks like u can start 3RB's or 4WR's. I think I was very heavy with one position last year. Can't remember which though.

Looks like u can start 3RB's or 4WR's. I think I was very heavy with one position last year. Can't remember which though.

WR. You had 12 of them.

Figured Thomas Jones or one of Manning's receivers would have fallen to this point, oh well...

Figured Thomas Jones or one of Manning's receivers would have fallen to this point, oh well...

Are you saying they were drafted too early?

Not necessarily. If the guys who drafted them see enough upside, they should be glad to have grabbed them there cause I would have probably grabbed two of them.