Sign in to follow this  
Jackal

Fraft Comments

Lynch better be as good as the hype!

I know I probably picked him way too early, but it's a keeper league and Alexander is not getting younger, plus the "cadillac" is running like a Geo. :thumbsup:

Maybe Palmer would have made it to #11 had the trade not been allowed, but it's nice to know I didn't have to risk it.

I'm guessing that wraps it up for today since TUS is MIA. Sort of ironic...TUS...MIA. Hopefully he checks tonight. What's the ruling for tomorrow AM on time?

I'm guessing that wraps it up for today since TUS is MIA. Sort of ironic...TUS...MIA. Hopefully he checks tonight. What's the ruling for tomorrow AM on time?

Clock starts again at 0800 CST (2 hrs)

Hopefully TUS will check in this evening. If not, he's got until 1000 CST tomorrow or we'll have to skip him again. :banana:

Wait, why the heck does the clock stop so early every day? That's lunch time in my timezone. :thumbsdown:

I'm headed home right now and will be able to check in again around 5:20 central.

Wait, why the heck does the clock stop so early every day? That's lunch time in my timezone. :overhead:

extending it an hour or two would be okay with me (EST here)

I sent an e-mail to TUS (hopefully the addy is still good), and I pm'd him at the Sanctuary. Hopefully he'll show!

My bad. New job, 12 hour days and blah, blah, blah...no excuse for it really, I just forgot.

I've real busy at work, so I'll have a list prepared in case I can't access anything from my job tomorrow. I can access my yahoo email accounts from work, so all should be good as long as I'm not a nimrod and forget again. Both picks up in a minute... :wacko:

Well, I had a few QBs all rated almost equally right here in this draft so I went with the homer pick.

:thumbsdown:

Well, I had a few QBs all rated almost equally right here in this draft so I went with the homer pick.

I already marked him off my list before you even pickored! <_<

I already marked him off my list before you even pickored! <_<

I couldn't decide between Brady and Brees, so I flipped a coin. They are both equal to me.

Sorry Deuce!

I couldn't decide between Brady and Brees, so I flipped a coin. They are both equal to me.

Sorry Deuce!

Rightly or wrongly, I had Brady, Brees and Bulger all rated the same. Since there is no way I will get any of these three in my money league, I went with Bulger because at least I can watch all his games.

Sweet move by Orgazmo at the top of the turn. Grabbed a high value WR in Colston and still got the QB he wanted on the way back.

:unsure:

Thanks

Its all about value, my friends. But KC Deuce doesn't know this, so shhhhhhh...

Thanks

Let's play a game; how about "hide and go fock yourself." :nono:

Believe me, I looked long and hard at Colston before selecting Brady. But, I still thought McNabb was a risk and thought Brady was a much better/safer choice than Romo, Hasslebeck, McNabb or Young IMO. The Jackson pick was a reach, however I needed to add some young legs to my already "thin yet aging" backfield. :music_guitarred:

This is very exciting!!! :dunno: :pointstosky: :overhead:

Did Rusty pick under an alias??? :overhead:

Did Rusty pick under an alias??? :pointstosky:

Yep, "The Soilost" is one of his many aliases!

OMG the IBL needs these 2 hour clock rules in the worst way.

My draft over there has literally lasted a month.

OMG the IBL needs these 2 hour clock rules in the worst way.

My draft over there has literally lasted a month.

:run:

Didn't think Betts would make it back to me for the next turn around so i had to take him. Very happy with my rbs now tho... :blink:

Jackal, you may want to update your cheatsheet. DJax is no longer in SEA <_<

That's what I get for using a 2006 Cheat Sheet! :pointstosky:

Thanks

You don't know how badly I wanted to draft Baltimore @ 8.10. :huh:

You don't know how badly I wanted to draft Baltimore @ 8.10. :huh:

I guess "whew" then.

I've not seen that many picks drop in between those two defenses in any other drafts.

I guess "whew" then.

I've not seen that many picks drop in between those two defenses in any other drafts.

I am surprised myself how many picks there were between them, but there is still the thought to wait on Defenses. I was in the mindset that I was getting one of those two as lame as the rest of my team is! :huh:

I am surprised myself how many picks there were between them, but there is still the thought to wait on Defenses. I was in the mindset that I was getting one of those two as lame as the rest of my team is! :doh:

After these particular two, yeah you may as well wait.

GB Rusty's horrific drafting. It keeps pushing value to happy owners (well, me). :doublethumbsup:

9.02 Michael Turner, RB, SDC

That's right. I went there.

I almost did the same a round ago. Then I decided that I needed a RB I could use if LJ's not ready.

I almost did the same a round ago. Then I decided that I needed a RB I could use if LJ's not ready.

I remembered who my keepers were and realized I might need something better to choose from next year.

Because some of my earlier RB's got sniped a pick or two before my pick, I needed to let him fall before I could take him. He wouldn't have made the 10th round.

11.04 Greg Jennings, WR, GB :wall:

But just tell yourself..."It's all about the value"