Sign in to follow this  
gratefulted

Time Limit

Michael Vick might be looking like a good late round sleeper with the way this fraft is going.

I got a reply from him about 10 pm:

My bad I had hemroid surgery Friday. Im a mess now.

;)

2 minutes later I get this:

Im having trouble loggin in. Give me Shaun A

I got a reply from him about 10 pm:

;)

2 minutes later I get this:

I've had that surgery, his life indeed sucks right now.

It used to be 2 hours per move during normal business hours. I'm in favor of reinstituting that...

It used to be 2 hours per move during normal business hours. I'm in favor of reinstituting that...

Yep, I agree. We cant do it until tomorrow, though, since no one knew about it before today. But if you know you wont be around you'll either have to leave someone a list or get your ass skipped. If you're too lazy to make a list, give simple instructions such as taking the next highest available player according to the rankings on the main page.

2 hr limit for first offense, 90 minute thereafter. Clock runs from 10am to 7pm EST (unless we can agree on a better time).

A TIME LIMIT!!! :overhead:

What a focking hypocrite!

Sorry for holding things up, I pulled an all-nighter last night, fell asleep around 9 AM and set the alarm clock for 12 noon, or so I thought, I set it for midnight accidentally :thumbsup:

This shouldnt happen again.

This shouldnt happen again.

Damn right it shouldn't, mister!

Dont worry about it. Timer doesnt start until tomorrow.

Since we finally made up some ground is the timer on or off this weekend?

A better idea is to have a free-for-all after round 6. Get this thing done in 6 minutes flat.

I won't be around this weekend...time limit or not...should I leave a list? I'd rather not...

I won't be around this weekend...time limit or not...should I leave a list? I'd rather not...

With only yanko and flipya to go, chances are it'll get back to you. you can send me the list - since we are at opposite ends of the spectrum, your picks can't really influence mine. so send me a list of 5 players, and i can draft for you later tonight or tomorrow.

You'd rather not? How long would it take you to compose a 5 player list? Why even focking ask if you already know you're not going to?

Duck, if you want to pick, go ahead.

We have time. I'll wait. But what sucks here is if you decide to pass me up as well. In that case, grab me the highest ranking WR off of Mike's cheatsheets.

We have time. I'll wait. But what sucks here is if you decide to pass me up as well. In that case, grab me the highest ranking WR off of Mike's cheatsheets.

No, we've never had a clock on the weekends in the past. I'm just not too happy that lax knew he was merely a few picks away and decides he'd rather not leave a list.