Sign in to follow this  
yanko

Shouldn't there be a time posted?

When someone is on the clock how about showing what time it started. Seems like we are skipping some people. How long has Duck been on the clock?

When someone is on the clock how about showing what time it started. Seems like we are skipping some people. How long has Duck been on the clock?

You're on the clock as soon as the person before you picked. There's a time stamped on that post. Add 2 hrs and thats your limit.

You're on the clock as soon as the person before you picked. There's a time stamped on that post. Add 2 hrs and thats your limit.

Might help if it didn't say "Duck up" and his slot unfilled, fockard.

Oh and pick made. :overhead:

Might help if it didn't say "Duck up" and his slot unfilled, fockard.

When I posted it, Duck was up. Laxboy obviously was smart enough to add 2 hrs to my pick and determine that he could skip Duck. I havent had time to change it in the meantime.

Oh, and eat my ass.

When I posted it, Duck was up. Laxboy obviously was smart enough to add 2 hrs to my pick and determine that he could skip Duck. I havent had time to change it in the meantime.

Oh, and eat my ass.

Laxboy didn't skip Duck you focking moron.

Laxboy didn't skip Duck you focking moron.

Good one.

Good one.

Seriously, WTF? I even have instructions to avoid skippage posted on the 1st page of this here forearm you focking moron.

Seriously, WTF? I even have instructions to avoid skippage posted on the 1st page of this here forearm you focking moron.

Damn dude, what the hell crawled up your ass? I pointed out that you got me. Should I bow down and blow you, too? :D

Damn dude, what the hell crawled up your ass? I pointed out that you got me. Should I bow down and blow you, too? :thumbsup:

:cry: