Sign in to follow this  
bigfans13

Who is your FF website provider?

I'm on RTSports, and 2 out of the past 3 Sunday's, we've had nothing but issues during the "peak" hours with stats not being updated timely. On top of that, there were several occasions where we just could not access the site (Server not found, etc).

I'm asking you guys to tell me what websites you use to host your FF leagues... and do you experience similar issues with slow stat updates, and/or non-responsive servers?

The owners in my league are wanting to switch to a new site for next season, so I wanted to get some feedback from the FFToday community on these items to see if the grass is any greener on the other side.

Thanks.

rt sports has been bad all year but thecommish has been worse those are the 2 main sites I use.

2 on commish, one on rt, on done by hand, and one on foxsports which also sucks

myfantasyleague.com - All my leagues use it. It's top notch and reliable.

Anybody that supports CBS Sh!tsline and says that's the way to go needs to be punched in the face, preferably in front of his family. It sucks donkey turds and ALWAYS crashes at peak times.

ESPN has worked beautifully. Free live scoring, good news and info, predicted game lines every week, great customizable features and it's all free. Why would anyone ever use something else?

Guy who does our stuff got us on stats world this year. I don't have anything to compare it to, but it's been reliable and easy to use.

Yahoo incorrectly shows Lamont Jordan with only 28 carries for 117 yards when in fact he finished the day with 29 carries for 121 yards.

I've just spent a good hour and a half checking out MFL - the interface looks great and the price is comprable to RTS. I may be switching to MFL next year.

I've just spent a good hour and a half checking out MFL - the interface looks great and the price is comprable to RTS. I may be switching to MFL next year.

as have I, I am setting up a free league just to see how things go.

we'll see i may change it up next yr

Just to add my two cents -- We used fox sports this year bc we set up our draft late and couldnt get in with yahoo. NEVER USE FOX SPORTS. They have screwed up several times in various ways in the first three weeks (including a web site that just plain takes forever to work). Further, their website just totally crashed at about 5(eastern) today. Don't ever use them. Yahoo is much better.

Just to add my two cents -- We used fox sports this year bc we set up our draft late and couldnt get in with yahoo. NEVER USE FOX SPORTS. They have screwed up several times in various ways in the first three weeks (including a web site that just plain takes forever to work). Further, their website just totally crashed at about 5(eastern) today. Don't ever use them. Yahoo is much better.

I haven't had many problems with the Yahoo leagues either, however, they don't support IDP's.

And - I hate to bash RTSports, but it's just been extremely frustrating trying to keep up with your fantasy teams. They call themselves "Real Time Sports", but they are far from Real-Time.