Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

You all know I am a fan of Brady

I am starting to hate his ankle. :dunno:

I agree. He won me a :banana: last year. Got me to the playoffs this year. Is likely my keeper next year.

Still, I would like to see his bone come through his skin on Sunday.

Just sayin' :lol:

i heard he has a shoulder issue now?4 the better part of 4 years now :cry: :blink: :wacko:

Are you trying to imply that they cheat? :nono:

yeah... .any other non-wuss player and it wouldn't even be mentioned.....

Toughness

Favre > kerri strug > Brady

:wave:

yeah... .any other non-wuss player and it wouldn't even be mentioned.....

Toughness

:wave:

Now there's a name from the past. But was Kerri tough? Or terrified of her coach?

I agree. He won me a :bandana: last year. Got me to the playoffs this year. Is likely my keeper next year.

Still, I would like to see his bone come through his skin on Sunday.

Just sayin' :wave:

what's the bigger part ofNE sports history lore:

1. Schilling's bloody sock and his ability to play in the World Series after the "surgery", or

2. Brady's phantom ankle injury, and his ability to play in the SB despite it

1. Schilling's bloody sock and his ability to play in the World Series after the "surgery", or

unless a wounded, ailing, Robert Redford hits a Red Sox game winning WS home run, nothing will ever top the lore and drama of Schilling's bloody sock.

Are you trying to imply that they cheat? :rolleyes:

Not at all sir-- the post was this guy was tired of hearing about his ankle-- and Im saying Im tired of hearing about his shoulder 4 THE PAST 4 YEARS NOW!!!

So this post should really be about Bradys shoulder- not the ankle.....

:doublethumbsup:

:dunno: :overhead:

The only thing is Strug could have handled the cold two weeks ago.

:dunno: :doublethumbsup:

The only thing is Strug could have handled the cold two weeks ago.

Agreed...

The three interceptions in the AFC Championship Game were terrible but fortunately his running back and defense bailed him out per usual...

Good observation :overhead:

Not at all sir-- the post was this guy was tired of hearing about his ankle-- and Im saying Im tired of hearing about his shoulder 4 THE PAST 4 YEARS NOW!!!

So this post should really be about Bradys shoulder- not the ankle.....

Bradys shoulder is cheating Bradys ankle out of all the publicity. What a :doublethumbsup: thing to happen.

:lol: :lol:

that's a quality post right there. :thumbsup:

Did Strug needs percs though? :ninja:

Agreed...

The three interceptions in the AFC Championship Game were terrible but fortunately his running back and defense bailed him out per usual...

Good observation :rolleyes:

Strug > Brady > Favre

Strug is a machine.

Agreed...

Good observation :rolleyes:

As a Green Bay fan, you must be familiar with a defense bailing out an interception prone QB.

As a Green Bay fan, you must be familiar with a defense bailing out an interception prone QB.

As a Cowgirl fan, you must familiar with a QB who can't deliver when it's crunch time... MB

ps. Be it throwing it or holding it for a fockin extra point...

As a Cowgirl fan, you must familiar with a QB who can't deliver when it's crunch time... MB

ps. Be it throwing it or holding it for a fockin extra point...

Dallas has been blessed with great QBs in its history. We always get a top guy and he wins for us. Romo is the real deal! Back to my post! Fave has more interceptions than any other QB in NFL history.

Discuss! :overhead:

Dallas has been blessed with great QBs in its history. We always get a top guy and he wins for us.

Wins what? The Dallas Lions haven't won a playoff game in 15 years :unsure:

Quincy Carter, Anthony Wright, Ryan Leaf, and Clint Stoener, Vinny Testaverde, Drew Bledsoe..... you're right..... the Dallas Lions have always been blessed with great QBs :D

Aikman (Brady Jr.) was good at not screwing up the massive talent he had around him.... I wouldn't call him great.

unless a wounded, ailing, Robert Redford hits a Red Sox game winning WS home run, nothing will ever top the lore and drama of Schilling's bloody sock.

But it pales in comparison to TO making it back to the Super Bowl on his broken ankle.

Brady is a warrior...anyone that can continually play after 80 weeks on the injury report....man he makes McNair look like tinkerbell

Brady is a warrior...anyone that can continually play after 80 weeks on the injury report....man he makes McNair look like tinkerbell

:unsure:

But it pales in comparison to TO making it back to the Super Bowl on his broken ankle.

he's not on steroids :unsure:

I would agree that TO's recovery and ability to play was more impressive than Schilling's bloody sock... TO's injury was more to overcome medically (I think?) and playing in a football game vs. baseball game is physically tougher too.

But, TO didn't win the game, so his effort loses some of it's "Roy Hobbs" or "Kirk Gibson" or "Schilling" fairy tale quality.

You can't hang TO's ankle in the Hall of Fame, though.

Dallas has been blessed with great QBs in its history. We always get a top guy and he wins for us. Romo is the real deal! Back to my post! Fave has more interceptions than any other QB in NFL history.

Discuss! :wub:

And more wins...completions...TDs...and so on...and is better than any Cowboys QB in history too.

Your jealousy is amusing...as amusing as your ignorance.

Ankle shmankle ... he's the best Quaterback ever right? This one win might put him past like Montana, Young and Simms combinded. Greatest ever .. as a young kid. There's something wrong .... because he isn't a great athlete.

That's why everyone hate's him.

He's the Hillary Clinton of the NFL.

Ankle shmankle ... he's the best Quaterback ever right? This one win might put him past like Montana, Young and Simms combinded. Greatest ever .. as a young kid. There's something wrong .... because he isn't a great athlete.

That's why everyone hate's him.

He's the Hillary Clinton of the NFL.

You are as annoying as edjr. This will be the first Super Bowl I can remember where I wish it could end in a tie. Regardless of who wins, this board will have to read ignorant posts from either you or him.

Wins what? The Dallas Lions haven't won a playoff game in 15 years :thumbsup:

Quincy Carter, Anthony Wright, Ryan Leaf, and Clint Stoener, Vinny Testaverde, Drew Bledsoe..... you're right..... the Dallas Lions have always been blessed with great QBs :D

Aikman (Brady Jr.) was good at not screwing up the massive talent he had around him.... I wouldn't call him great.

Don Meredith, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Troy Aikman, Tony Romo :pointstosky:

Green Bay Cardinals have one Superbowl title in 40 years. :lol:

Don Meredith, Roger Staubach, Danny White, Troy Aikman,

Looks like pimptaddy's going down to the well tonight... he's gonna drink 'til he gets his fill...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOpIfbneeHg

I guess that's what happens when you haven't won a playoff game in 15 years :thumbsup: :lol:

Grandpa, tell us another story about Dandy Don Meredith, please!!!! :pointstosky:

I had a friend was a big baseball player

Back in high school

He could throw that speedball by you

Make you look like a fool boy

Saw him the other night at this roadside bar

I was walking in, he was walking out

We went back inside sat down had a few drinks

But all he kept talking about was

Glory days well they'll pass you by

Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye

Glory days, glory days

Well there's a girl that lives up the block

Back in school she could turn all the boy's heads

Sometimes on a friday i'll stop by

And have a few drinks after she put her kids to bed

Her and her husband bobby well they split up

I guess it's two years gone by now

We just sit around talking about the old times,

She says when she feels like crying

She starts laughing thinking about

My old man worked 20 years on the line

And they let him go

Now everywhere he goes out looking for work

They just tell him that he's too old

I was 9 nine years old and he was working at the

Metuchen ford plant assembly line

Now he just sits on a stool down at the legion hall

But i can tell what's on his mind

Glory days yeah goin back

Glory days aw he ain't never had

Glory days, glory days

Now i think i'm going down to the well tonight

And i'm going to drink till i get my fill

And i hope when i get old i don't sit around thinking about it

But i probably will

Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture

A little of the glory of, well time slips away

And leaves you with nothing mister but

Boring stories of glory days

That's nice, Pimp, but we're talking about the present right now...

The Packers have the most championships in the history of the NFL, 3 Lombardi trophies (should be four but the Broncos cheated that year) and are the greatest, most-loved franchise in the nation.....

But we're talking about today... I'm not sure if the Cardinals have only had one losing season in the last 17 and won many, many playoff games, but the Packers have...

. . but I do know the Detroit Cowboys and the Dallas Lions have the same amount of playoff victories the last 15 years -- zero :pointstosky: :thumbsup: :lol:

Keep telling us the old stories, Grandpa... We'll act like we haven't heard them before....

It's been a decade and a half since we've heard a new one....

That's nice, Pimp, but we're talking about the present right now...

The Packers have the most championships in the history of the NFL, 3 Lombardi trophies (should be four but the Broncos cheated that year) and are the greatest, most-loved franchise in the nation.....

But we're talking about today... I'm not sure if the Cardinals have only had one losing season in the last 17 and won many, many playoff games, but the Packers have...

. . but I do know the Detroit Cowboys and the Dallas Lions have the same amount of playoff victories the last 15 years -- zero :doh: :mad: :first:

Keep telling us the old stories, Grandpa... We'll act like we haven't heard them before....

It's been a decade and a half since we've heard a new one....

Talk about telling old stories. Most titles? You are talking about crap that happened half a century ago and are saying I am telling old stories. Only Superbowls count and your team has only won one title in the past 40 years. The Broncos didn't cheat, they just beat that arse. If you are looking for an excuse, then blame Favre for choking. Silly Fudge Packers fans.....talking about meaningless games that don't lead to a title. You are proud of a team that has had good seasons for the past few seasons but has not won a title? Choking must be a Green Bay thing, because they always seem to choke. I am still laughing at the Favre interception that ended the game in Lambeau. Romo is the future, and Favre is the past.

Talk about telling old stories. Most titles? You are talking about crap that happened half a century ago and are saying I am telling old stories. Only Superbowls count and your team has only won one title in the past 40 years. The Broncos didn't cheat, they just beat that arse. If you are looking for an excuse, then blame Favre for choking. Silly Fudge Packers fans.....talking about meaningless games that don't lead to a title. You are proud of a team that has had good seasons for the past few seasons but has not won a title? Choking must be a Green Bay thing, because they always seem to choke. I am still laughing at the Favre interception that ended the game in Lambeau. Romo is the future, and Favre is the past.

Why do you cut it off at 40 years?

Oh...you just want to cut off those 1st two titles...and the reason the trophy is named for Lombardi huh?

Favre choked? He was playing defense that game? He could not stop TD? Yawn...stupid pimp (I won't even say cowboys fans because most are 100x more intelligent than you are).

What title has Dallas won lately? As don pointed out...Dallas has not even won a playoff game recently.

Romo is the future of not being able to win in the postseason.

Im still laughing at the INT that Romo threw to end the game in Dallas...a week before GB lost.

Why do you cut it off at 40 years?

Oh...you just want to cut off those 1st two titles...and the reason the trophy is named for Lombardi huh?

Favre choked? He was playing defense that game? He could not stop TD? Yawn...stupid pimp (I won't even say cowboys fans because most are 100x more intelligent than you are).

What title has Dallas won lately? As don pointed out...Dallas has not even won a playoff game recently.

Romo is the future of not being able to win in the postseason.

Im still laughing at the INT that Romo threw to end the game in Dallas...a week before GB lost.

We are not talking about the days of grandpa. Remember? That is why it is cut off at 40 years. :doh:

We are not talking about the days of grandpa. Remember? That is why it is cut off at 40 years. :doh:

Anytime someone tries to bring up this argument...and they cut it off like that (a few years ago it was always cut off at 30 years (just enough to forget the 1st two Super Bowls...now 40 years...again, just enough to forget the 1st two titles)...it just makes the argument completely full of it. (though, its what we expect from you).

Anytime someone tries to bring up this argument...and they cut it off like that (a few years ago it was always cut off at 30 years (just enough to forget the 1st two Super Bowls...now 40 years...again, just enough to forget the 1st two titles)...it just makes the argument completely full of it. (though, its what we expect from you).

You really are an idiot! You were adamant about not wanting me to talk about the past. You claimed I was singing a good old days song and living in the past. Make up your focking mind! Does the past matter or not? It matters to Green Bay it seems, since that is all they have in life. A team with memories of skinny white guys running around in leather helmets on muddy fields. :doh:

You really are an idiot! You were adamant about not wanting me to talk about the past. You claimed I was singing a good old days song and living in the past. Make up your focking mind! Does the past matter or not? It matters to Green Bay it seems, since that is all they have in life. A team with memories of skinny white guys running around in leather helmets on muddy fields. :first:

Anytime I see you call someone an idiot... Reminds me of a black kettle... :doh: MB

ps. At least Favre didn't go chasing tail in Mexico the week before the biggest game of his life... :mad: